Mission 204889

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Santiak, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Santiak

Santiak MIA

New Mission:
    [13:56:22] <Div66_Dispatch> Agents, stand by for new mission.
    [13:56:45] <@nikel> transmission received
    [13:58:30] <Div66_Dispatch> Search for Subject C82845 is a top priority. Authorization code sAgE723.

Cryptobin - found by Nikel.

Case Reference C82845
    June 15 2015

MISSION FOR: All Agents
    MISSION No: 204889
    AREA OF OPERATIONS: Worldwide

1. Action required:
    Locate target Marcus Larson [Subject C82845].

2. Background:
    Marcus Larson [Subject C82845] was active member of Dispatch stationed in Montreal. On the morning of 06/13/15 he failed to report for duty. On 06/14/15 at approximately 23:30 UTC, Subject C82845 made contact with Agent Wheeler [Asset 20418], an archivist at Division 66, and asked her to leave the agency. Asset 20418 contacted Dispatch immediately and put out an alert on Suject C82845.

3. Updates:
    A raid on the home of Subject C82845 suggests he has fled Montreal. Most of his clothing is missing, as are his passports and his home computer. His personal safe was empty. His home remains under surveillance. Asset 20418 has agreed to 24 surveillance, and a tap has been placed on all her mobile devices.

4. Intel Report:
    Agent Wheeler [Asset 20418] was questioned regarding her relationship to Subject C82845. She claims to have only spoken with him on several occasions when he requested information about previous cases in the archive. However, Asset 20418 claims to have no personal connection to Subject C82845, nor does she understand his interest in her.

5. Transcript from voice mail left by Subject C82845, 23:24 UTC 06/14/15 on Asset 20418’s personal cell phone. A recording of the message can be found here - https://goo.gl/Z0rJtO

“I’ve left them. I had to do it. But I can’t bear the thought of leaving you behind Catherine. Come with me. This is our chance to be together. I have to ditch this phone, but I will contact you again.”

5. Recommendation:
    (a) Identify location of call made to Asset 20418.
    (b) Uncover intel relating to reason for flight of Subject C82845.
    (b) Submit to dispatch ASAP.
    (i)[email protected]
    (c) Stand by for further instructions on Div 66 IRC as case develops.

2 people like this.
  2. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

[16:21] <Div66_Dispatch> Authorization code TaRRagoN021. https://cryptobin.org/17g9p5x7

Case Reference C82845
    June 15 2015

1. Action required:
    Locate target Marcus Larson [Subject C82845].

2. Background:
    Marcus Larson [Subject C82845] went AWOL from the Division 66 Montreal office on 06/13/15. He contacted Agent Wheeler [Asset 20418], an archivist at Division 66, and asked her to leave the agency.

3. Updates:
    A search of Subject C82845 desk at the Montreal office yielded few results. However, his personal email account was accessed via his desktop. A search of the contents of the inbox is currently underway. The following email was the last to be sent:

Date: 23:56 UTC 06/12/15
    To: [email protected]

Subject: Drop
    The documents have been acquired. Will depart tonight. Look for update in Lost & Found tomorrow. I expect payment within 24 hours after delivery.

4. Intel Report:
    Email from Subject C82845 suggests he may have accessed sensitive intel. A thorough inspection of the digital archives, as well as those at the Montreal office, is underway.

5. Recommendation:
    (a) Identify location of call made to Asset 20418.
    (b) Search all possible Lost & Found locations.
    (c) Submit to dispatch ASAP.
    (i)[email protected]
    (d) Stand by for further instructions on Div 66 IRC as case develops.

2 people like this.
  3. vigatron

vigatron Senior Agent

I'm working on trying to isolate the sound file. Anyone else have any success?

4. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

I was having trouble finding how Nikel got to pastebin, then I remembered Catalyst saying there was an update to the Situation Room, clicking the the lit screen there takes you to the sAgE723 pastebin.
    Ideas are all happening on IRC, very fast

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
  5. vigatron

vigatron Senior Agent

I believe I have a solution to the phone call location. I'm contacting dispatch to confirm. Will update with response.

Nope, I was wrong. Was prepping this right as the latest dispatch came in.

6. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

7. MochiInvasion

MochiInvasion Senior Agent

we discovered that the station he was calling from was adams/wabash in chicago, and are currently trying to discover where he came from and how he got there.
    agent frostwolfie sent info to dispatch, received the response "
    We will alert our Chicago team, and they will be on the lookout for Subject C82845. They have orders to search the lost & found at the station. Stand by for updates on the IRC at 17:45 UTC."

agent ugly also found a listing on craiglist (http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/laf/5072898542.html) detailing the location of the drop

eta: response received:
    Well done Agent. This message suggests a possible live or dead drop today. A strike force has been activated in Chicago. They await the orders to move once the location and time of the drop is known. The documents stolen by Subject C82845 are highly sensitive. They must be recovered.

8. MochiInvasion

MochiInvasion Senior Agent

double post, but, craigslist messages can be turned into

package will be left in united center on the 300 level sideline at the first goal

agent frostwolfie emailing dispatch now.

and eta: "Good work Agent. We will inform the Chicago Team. We will include this intel in our update. Stand by on the IRC for further intel"

9. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

I love how this entire thing took place over the course of less than 6 hours

10. Medenor

Medenor Senior Agent

Yup, it has been quickly done ^^

11. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

12. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

In short, we need to wait until around 7pm EST for a hockey game, and then notify Disptach once a goal has been scored. An IRC is being set up just for this, more details to follow.

13. Ashielf

Ashielf Senior Agent

I wish you good luck, Agents. I just found this and was eager to help clarify the sound file only to find out that it's already almost over. ^^"
    Since 7pm Est is 1am for me, I have to pass. I have final exams this and next week. D:

e/
    So it's this game:
    CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS VS. TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING STANLEY CUP FINAL
    , right?
    Can someone tell me what this part from craigslist means: "after the first one past crow or big ben"? I know it's about the first goal now but what do the Blackhawks and Bay Lightning have to do with crows and the Big Ben?

14. unMadeMan

unMadeMan Senior Agent

Chicago Blackhawks - Goalie: Corey "The Crow" Crawford
    Tampa Bay Lightning - Goalie: Benjamin "Big Ben" Bishop

4 people like this.
  15. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

16. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

Update:
    Agents successful intercepted both the stolen data and their courier. The lead field agent is now conducting interrogations in order to determine, among other things, the location of the primary target.

17. Daedalus

Daedalus Division-79

18. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

Venta is the pre-paid payment system for Chicago transit buses & trains.
    Blue may mean the Blue line given the context of what Subject CH39D2 overheard.
    Other agents suggest he's going to O'Hare for a flight out of Chicago because that is the north end of the Blue line.
    I concur, the Blue Line stop nearest to the hockey arena is 3/4 mile away minimum walking distance. So I think the phone call is not how he was getting away from the arena but how he was getting to where he is going. The Blue Line passes through downtown Chicago 2 miles away and then turns north to O'Hare. It is possible his destination is downtown but there are easier ways to get there.
    Subject C82845 has had plenty of time to get to O'Hare before our alert and may well already be airborne. We have a description. If security video confirms he went to O'Hare, it may also tell us where he currently is or which flight he left on. If he's airborne, we may be able to catch him at the other end of his flight. I've suggested to HQ a review of the security video.

2 people like this.
  19. Medenor

Medenor Senior Agent

Yup, same reasoning! :D I also told me that surveillance cameras would be a good option regarding the physical description of the Subject C82845 :)

20. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

[13:49] *** Div66_Dispatch ([email protected]/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.74.116.189.222) joined
    [13:49] <Div66_Dispatch> Greetings agents
    [13:50] <Div66_Dispatch> The search for Subject C82845 continues.
    [13:50] <@nikel> He was not found at o'hare?
    [13:50] <Div66_Dispatch> Negative
    [13:50] <Div66_Dispatch> However, we have new intel which may lead to his location
    [13:51] <Div66_Dispatch> Authorization code lAVEndEr655. https://cryptobin.org/815992f5
    [13:51] *** Div66_Dispatch quit (Client Quit)

Case Reference C82845
    June 16 2015

1. Action required:
    Locate and terminate target Marcus Larson [Subject C82845].

2. Updates:
    Our assets at the O'Hara airport in Chicago have not come into contact with Subject C82845. Efforts are underway to obtain security footage from the airport.

3. A voice message sent from an unknown contact to Subject C82845 was intercepted by a surveillance team monitoring his work desktop. The message was sent to Subject C82845’s Skype count. Do to the timing of the message, there is a high probability that it contains sensitive information regarding the current whereabouts of Subject C82845.

4. Intel Report:
    The message was left on Subject C82845’s Skype account by user ubl_48 at 09:02 UTC 06/16/15. The account appears to have recently been deleted. https://goo.gl/A2PFGe

5. Recommendation:
    (a) Translate message to English for analysis.
    (b) Submit to dispatch ASAP.
    (i)[email protected]
    (c) Stand by for further instructions on Div 66 IRC as case develops.