Mission #16

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by dylanamite, Jan 14, 2016.

1. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Use this thread to discuss Mission 16 of Season 2.
    Feel free to post theories, clues, hints, or anything else, as long as you DO NOT POST THE ANSWER.

I will keep this thread updated as more gets posted.

2. Aquilas

Aquilas Senior Agent

For those who want to follow along with the live stream I did, here is the recording.

3. Dotensomerville

Dotensomerville Active Agent

Just throwing it out there that I found quite a few Inns around with Glass sculptures in front of them.

4. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

It is a glass sculpture that is part of a set, I found the set and found that one of them was in front of a Inn. So it is not random.

5. Dotensomerville

I found another Inn with two glass sculptures nearby, was all. I think this is one of those missions where I can definitely appreciate having the x's in the answer box. =P

6. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

There was an easier way. And you missed it. ;)

7. Dotensomerville

Well son of a gun. I'll have to go over my method with you later.

8. Jimbo9

Jimbo9 Senior Agent

And I must say that method is quite ingenious, step by step it did lead me to the solution in an elegant way ;)

9. berzerk0

berzerk0 Active Agent

16 - Dial Tone

Nudges

16-1: Call for Help
    Dr. Higgins knows they're after him. Scared and untrained, he still keeps his wits about him and decides not to use his own cell phone.

Does Higgins mention any keywords or terms? Any uncommon phrasing? Landmarks?

Bigger Nudge
    It is common knowledge that the rapper Ludacris has a great many 'hoes.' Their number is vast and their location diverse. He needs a way to quantify them, map them out. What numerical system does he take advantage of to quantify this great sum? It's not the Dewey Decimal System.

16-2: Prototype:
    Black Watchmen are highly trained. We use complicated operational security procedures to keep our messages non-obvious and encoded. During our careers, we will employ substitution codes, ciphers used by ancient societies and hidw layered, multi-part messages in plain sight. Think about our communications with Azuro, a highly trained professional with knowledge of multiple languages and sophisticated steganographic communication techniques.

As important as Dr. Higgins is - he's no Azuro. He isn't one of us.

Additional Nudge
    The Black Watchmen deal with the mysterious, the mystical, occult, unknown, the otherworldly. We deal with the esoteric.