Mission 11

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by dylanamite, Dec 17, 2015.

1. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Use this thread to discuss Mission 11 of Season 2.
    Feel free to post theories, clues, hints, or anything else, as long as you DO NOT POST THE ANSWER.

I will keep this thread updated as more gets posted.

2. DeiDhena

DeiDhena Senior Agent

S2 11.1
    The date links to a period of time we already found mentioned during our S2 research

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
  3. PapaD

PapaD Senior Agent

I am stuck on finding part 2 of this. I have found what I believe is the correct answer, matching the suggested number of letters and it does not work. Am a bit stumped
    EDIT was a typo by me, need to learn to spell

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
  4. Agent Diesel

Agent Diesel Active Agent

Found the current name of the base named but when I type it in, it doesn't take. Thinking it was the base that was whited out in the document I'm searching for the secondary base. But, they want the current name of the military base "NAMED" in the document. I've put the current title of the base "NAMED" in the document and it keeps telling me that I'm wrong. Oh, and it fits. :(

5. DeiDhena

DeiDhena Senior Agent

S2 11.2 Just a hint:
    The base was also informally called East Base, and changed the name along the years.

6. PapaD

PapaD Senior Agent

for me 11.2 was pretty straight forward apart from my spelling:
    look at the document, it mentions a transport unit, this led me to the right base

7. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Yeah, they are a little tricky with this one. There are multiple bases with the same anount of letters. Very evil, but hey, it's not supposed to be easy ;P

8. KlaybaL

KlaybaL Active Agent

Can someone provide more hints for the 11.1 ? I might've missed something but I can't tell what.

I looked for temperature rises, learned that it was called heat burst. Looked for heat bursts on wikipedia, typed all the dates in the "extreme cases". Looked for heat burst + dust storm. Came across "Satan’s Storm" and thought "finally it must be it" and... no. I mean there's so many dates to look up I know I'm missing something but what ?

9. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Honestly I just looked up record temperature rises/heat spikes/whatever. That was able to help me big time.

10. KlaybaL

KlaybaL Active Agent

Thank you.

2 people like this.
  11. Aquilas

Aquilas Senior Agent

12. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Lol! I haven't even had time to look at them yet!!

13. Kageoni

Kageoni Active Agent

When I read the first file all that sudden temperature swings made me think about fishing for some reason. Probbly because fish get easily affected by temp. swings.

14. berzerk0

berzerk0 Active Agent

Nudges:

Towns have been keeping weather records for about 200 years now in certain parts of the world - you'll be able to find them.

The key thing that kept me away from getting the answer more quickly was merely a State of mind.

Strange, rarely seen animals are usually given nicknames, like bigfoot. Is there such a nickname for the animals described here? Some people dedicate their lives to finding and attempting to study these animals - maybe one of these people published some information that can be of use to you? There's got to be some LORE Nearby.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017