Missing Seeker:Div ?! Web-Sandbox

Discussion in 'Fan & Sandbox Missions' started by Interrobang Division, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Interrobang Division

Interrobang Division Active Agent

Upon file review it becomes obvious that time anomalies have become pervasive, which only confirms the that Reeboot.Wardenclyffe is searching for the tablets that Ubbo-Sathla guards. Days ago, we think-time is losing it's meaning, they made contact with Div ?! In an undisclosed location they have rebuilt a smaller version of Wardenclyffe Tower and have powered it with the aid of a Goetic Demon named Vapula. They assert that the space-time fragmentation will grow until we can relay the status code of agent Reddappa, however Agent Reddappa is Missing. They have awoke an organic Kerr black hole. It may seem over simplified that the exit point is the entry point, and to utilize time as we once knew it they simply need the piece of information they started with. This is a closed loop! They will search for the tablet for all eternity unless we find Reddappa's status code and relay it to the organization. Space and Time in the vicinity of Earth is counting on you agent. aHR0cDovL3RtaC1kaWdpdGFsLm5ldC8uUmVkZGFwcGEv

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. LionOfComarre

LionOfComarre Senior Agent

Solved the first cipher, struggling with finding the second password. Anyone else working on this?

3. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

Sometimes when all else fails you look at the
    file name

4. LionOfComarre

Not really that helpful. Bengal Tiger and Indian Tiger and Xiamen Tiger and Trinil Tiger are all a bust. The picture seems to be a Sumatran tiger as far as I can get from my research, but that doesn't fit into the format.

5. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

One of those is the answer for sure, check your format, and it is case sensitive. And a reverse image search would tell you which one it was I think.

6. LionOfComarre

Turns out it didn't work because I was pressing enter instead of unbin it and it sent me to a 404 page.

Balamung likes this.
  7. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

hmm... the pdf is weird..
    also; are you sure you want to use cryptobin in a mission? we already had some issues with that in the past

8. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

Pdf giving you trouble? It's not weird so much as out of the box, nods to @bladedraconis on the encryption. And cryptobin.co has not had any problems since that whole blow up and that was a year ago. + i like to live on the edge

Balamung likes this.
  9. LionOfComarre

I knew of the code because of this.
    [​IMG]

10. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

dave_holy_shit_balls.png
    luckily I am not in that same predicament

Interrobang Division likes this.