MALTEGO CE - NT4 RECON GRAPH

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

LAST UPDATE: ALPHA 0.4
    --

Here is all the NT4 Maltego files:

You will also need the latest entities:
    NT4 Maltego Entities

---

Maltego CE is a free investigation tool available on Mac, PC, and Linux. You can download it here. You will need the latest version of JAVA.

Maltego.jpg

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    sk2073, Orion, Chaoseed and 1 other person like this.
  2. Silox

Silox Active Agent

3. PDRasta

PDRasta New Agent

Thank u

4. Atryx10

Atryx10 Active Agent

Do I need to register to use it?

5. Anashel

I don't think so, the registration is for some of the transformation module

6. codex-13

codex-13 Voynich

You do need to register to use Maltego CE, and it will have you re-login every so often.

7. Atryx10

Atryx10 Active Agent

ok, thanks.

8. Crazypedia

Crazypedia Active Agent

a̶n̶y̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶M̶a̶l̶t̶e̶g̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶N̶T̶4̶ ̶v̶i̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶P̶I̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶?̶

̶(̶i̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶t̶a̶s̶t̶i̶c̶)̶

Never mind, i misunderstood what the files were

9. Anashel

Hi!

We do have all the backend working as a transform seed. So far we have created sfuzzer, fingerpring and portscan as transform. I don't know if we will have the ressources (staff) to implement all the Stinger OS recon module but we are looking into it.

Crazypedia likes this.
  10. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

I know this is kind of late, but @Anashel are you planning on hosting all the Maltego CE diagrams, etc, and allowing us to download them through NITE Team 4? I am thinking sort of like the Black Watchmen archive, but more specific to the NT4 side of things. It would make it easier that way, by giving us a more direct approach to planning out our infiltrations, rather than having to download it from the forums.

EDIT: Anashel has stated that Maltego CE files will be provided via a link leading to a database of graphs and tools, etc, redirected via the NITE Team 4 client. Kind of like how links to decryption tools and other misc. links were provided through copy/paste text in The Black Watchmen.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Crazypedia likes this.
  11. Deepthroat

Deepthroat Senior Agent

Can we have an update for NT4 Maltego Entities? I saw in the last Dev update some new entities (Internal Network, Employees Directory) that I would like to use in my graphs.

[​IMG]

Also, can you give us an use example with the HOST Fingerprint entity?