Live Events

Discussion in 'General' started by KanekiKen, May 23, 2018.

1. KanekiKen

KanekiKen New Agent

Hello!

I was browsing around today due to TBW free weekend and saw some things relating to NT4 that I had a few questions about, mainly having to due with live events. I was always interested in this sort of thing and haven't participated in one yet due to the very paranormal nature of TBW (which is nothing against the game or events, just have a slight fear of it). So im wondering if NT4 will have their own live events? Or will they be tagged on to TBW events as a more support element to other agents? My final question is if their will be different levels of involvement like in TBW where you can give your phone number and address for more deeper immersion. Any info you can give I would appreciate.

Thank You!

2. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Hey! Thanks for your interest in the game! We don't have anything set in stone at the moment, but we are definitely planning on incorporating some ARG elements into NITE Team 4. I can't say for certain what that will look like, or if it will bear similarities to traditional TBW Live Events. I know there has been discussion of "cross-over" events, but again, we don't have anything planned at this moment because we're focusing on getting the game finished and in players' hands.

3. Xeen

Xeen New Agent

nub here, whats a TBW :p

4. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

(TBW is shorthand for The BlackWatchmen; its the name of the organisation that NITE team 4 is part of. its also the name of the maingame, where you're part of an research/analytical group that provides field teams with intel to help them succeed in protecting the world from supernatural terrorism)