Lazy KS Backer Just Now Joining In - Am I too late?

Discussion in 'Closed Beta' started by VirtusVotis, Nov 30, 2017.

1. VirtusVotis

VirtusVotis Senior Agent

Seems like the last few times I've posted on the forums, it's been with the disclaimer that I've been away for a while. That's still true, unfortunately. Life's been busy, and I'm just now really getting a chance to look at the NT4 closed beta.

I thought I'd start a forum thread so that this could be seen by anyone else in the same situation as me.

I got a little bit of experience with an alpha build a few months ago, so I'm kinda familiar with how the hacking works, but the client doesn't look too similar anymore. I can figure out the client, I think, so basically I'm wondering if there's anything huge, story-wise, that I've missed, or if the story is more or less also in a beta phase and not too important at this stage.

Really appreciate the help, guys. :)

2. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

There still isnt much to go with for now. "What you see is what you get"
    Right now there is only one available mission, and no known hidden missions (then again, if it was known, it wouldnt be hidden)
    And story wise theres not much aside from the actual briefing (unless i missed some stuff myself)

3. VirtusVotis

VirtusVotis Senior Agent

Hey zae, thanks for the help! Makes me feel better that I've not missed out on too much stuff, at least.

It makes sense, though, that things will be "rough 'round the edges" in the beta. Now to figure out the Discord server...

It's always something, amirite?;)