Latest Vision

Discussion in 'Lucid Dreaming' started by ThePurpleOne, Jun 10, 2016.

1. ThePurpleOne

ThePurpleOne Active Agent

I saw this vision in a dream last night. I almost achieved lucidity, before the train came crashing down.

View attachment 114

If you want to see more of my visions, check me out on tumblr, where I’m always getting tied up in my thoughts of dream travel.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2016
    7 people like this.
  2. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Looks like you forgot to link your tumblr! I love reading about other people's dreams as I rarely can remember mine.

3. ThePurpleOne

That was not a mistake, I like to be a little playful.

2 people like this.
  4. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

i hope you being playfull doesnt mean you're sending us on a wild goose-chase to a non-existing tumblr page...

4 people like this.
  5. ThePurpleOne

Have you knot yet found my tumblr?

2 people like this.
  6. bladedraconis

bladedraconis Senior Agent

Ah, but of course... I have located you :)

2 people like this.
  7. Daemian

Daemian Active Agent

I did too.

8. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

i dont see any more updates on your tumblr, thepurpleone. did the dreams stop? or did you just stop sharing them with us?

2 people like this.
  9. ThePurpleOne

I have been collecting quite a few lately, as you will soon see on my log.

2 people like this.
  10. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

I sense another mystery brewing...

11. JonTheRealtor

JonTheRealtor Active Agent

I finished Ahnayro last night (beautiful game) with nothing other than my mind and a craving/need to figure everything out. But now I'm stuck... Even with the hints of

tied up, dream travel, knot, thepurpleone, dmitry maximov, train photo, glasswick initiative guide

I can't find the tumblr page. This is the first time I've been really stumped (although the final piece of the cactus fragment

the bridge

took me a very long time, but at least there I had ideas (granted I was on a wild goose chase and kept coming back to

an occurance at owl creek bridge, which ultimately had nothing to do with the answer haha
    ). Now, however, the tides are stagnant. Not looking to be shown the tumblr page. But perhaps instead to receive a small nudge :) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
    2 people like this.
  12. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

the purple one's words in italics are important, you should knot overlook them

2 people like this.
  13. JonTheRealtor

JonTheRealtor Active Agent

Still stuck.
    I've tried everything I can think of, learned all about the painter of the philosophical lamp, and the photographer of ThePurpleOne's train photo. Took the italics and searched everywhere to no avail. Any further nudge would be appreciated. Apart from oneironauts and consciousness being tied up during dream travel, I've got no idea how those relate to ThePurpleOne (or at least finding his/her tumblr) or Rene Magritte or Dmitry Maximov (artists for the painting and photo respectively) or if those two people even have anything to do with it...

14. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

I'm sure that some oneironaut will help guide you.

15. Hatbox

Hatbox Active Agent

Ummm... Dang.

16. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

That might of seemed harsh, but it really was a nudge.

17. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

It seems that, like many on the internet, TPO opted for a little wordplay when choosing a blog name. If you speak your ideas aloud, it may help. English phonology to orthography can be tricky. :]

4 people like this.
  18. Hatbox

Hatbox Active Agent

Ohhh... Okay, got it. I'm dumb.

19. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

I wouldn't say that, it took us a while to figure out thepurpleone's hints.

20. DailyAdventures

DailyAdventures New Agent

I'm still lost.