Is There An Age Requirement To Enlist To Certain Clearance Levels?

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by Steve Harvey, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Steve Harvey

Steve Harvey Senior Agent

Is it 18+ or does it not matter?

2. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I know there are some agents who signed up while underage but I'm not sure what the 'official policy' on it is. @Santiak, @Anashel, @Jarobi, or @crux should be able to answer this though.

2 people like this.
  3. Steve Harvey

Thanks for the help again. The Orange mode looks very interesting and fun to do so I will hopefully tackle that soon.

4. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Hey Steve Harvey,

The main thing to be aware of, is that the game can be disturbing for some individuals - and that we (the community as well as Devs) have complete understanding if that becomes the case!

However, I'm rather sure the Devs won't deny you being able to play; you could very easily be playing the game with your parents' blessing, after all.

I think that if you do opt in for Orange (or Yellow) clearance, you should preferably make sure that your parents are okay with it.
    They might not appreciate suddenly getting a strange call, with a hoarse, non-descript accented man asking for "Agent Steve Harvey", or a young girls voice citing an excorsim ritual, to name examples from both current Confirmation calls as well as (distant) past Mission related calls.

In short: Nope, there isn't an age requirement as such. For everyones sake, though, it is encouraged that you make sure any civilians that may accidentally intercept phonecalls or packages on your behalf, are made aware of that risk. :)

2 people like this.
  5. Steve Harvey

Thanks a ton for that response, it helps a lot.

2 people like this.
  6. Santiak

Santiak MIA

You're welcome - glad I could be of help. ^^

2 people like this.