Ingress

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Richard Castle, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Richard Castle

Richard Castle Active Agent

Wouldn't it just be awesome if google's ingress and the black watchmen kinda merge , i know its not going to happen i'm just dreaming. but it would vastly increase the physical world interaction of the game.

2. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Yeah, I know where you are coming from, but something like The Black Watchmen is way more different than something like Ingress.

Granted, I think a mobile app would be awesome for The Black Watchmen, but I feel that it would also spread them too thin. There simply would be too much to juggle around.

They have stuff like the comic book series, the base game, the live events, Ahnayro and their sandbox missions, too.

But I hope to see a playerbase like Ingress here! That would make things really interesting :)

2 people like this.
  3. Mustafa Said

Mustafa Said Senior Agent

Mustafa Said, Ingress player and Ingress lore junkie at your service. :)

Yeah, I could melding TBW with the Ingress API. Imagine live missions and a special client used to help guide Operatives to them. If Niantic was in charge of creating and slightly maintaining the TBW client(they've got Ingress and PokemonGO to work on), it could be very interesting. I'm surprised no one from TBW hasn't approached them with the idea of creating an external client for live events/mission purposes.

Also, Niantic is no longer with Google. They are now Niantic, Inc. Left Google during the summer when Google became Alphabet.