Hydra constantly connecting

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Iggyjeckel, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Iggyjeckel

Iggyjeckel Active Agent

Since the update to open beta the Hydra terminal seems to always be in a 'connecting' state. The circle seems to continue to spin and that is as far as it gets.

I have mentioned this in the tech-support channel on discord and it is now a 'known issue' but figured i would also post it here in the forums.

The only similarities between the people I have spoken with that is running into this problem is that we are all running Windows7 as our operating system.

If anyone else is running Win7 and is not having this problem I guess they could post below and we could get that out of the options of what could be the problem

R4Ki likes this.
  2. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

We think this is a latency issue, and we're going to look for a workaround this week. Thanks for the report!

3. Truth Are Lies

Truth Are Lies New Agent

argh this is annoying, just got stuck on the first mission for like 30min. Before finally finding this tread, telling me the hydra is bugged.
    When will this be fixed? So i can start playing again. And yes i have windows 7

4. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

We're hoping for a fix sometime this week. I'll definitely reply to this thread when we've got one for you.

R4Ki likes this.
  5. R4Ki

R4Ki Active Agent

Looks like it's fully working now ! Good job for fixing the problem so quickly !

codex-13 likes this.
  6. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Our devteam is made of SUPER STARS