Hell Notes

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by nikel, Jul 8, 2015.

1. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Agent Sherry entered IRC at 9:07 Eastern Time with news of a package. An encoded letter from dispatch and a bill.

Envelope
    Front of bill
    Back of bill

Text of the document:

MISSION FOR: Yellow Level Agents
    MISSION No: 205019
    AREA OF OPERATIONS: Worldwide

1. Action required:
    Banish unidentified entity Subject 1931CN from cursed Hell Notes.

2. Background:
    A mysterious fire broke out in Shanghai on 19/06/2015 during a religious ceremony, killing 23 people. After the fire was extinguished, a number of "Hell Bank Notes" were found at the scene, completely untouched, and flagged as potentially dangerous. Our client has asked that the notes be neutralized immediately.

3. Updates:
    Our contact in Shanghai warned that a malicious entity may be contained within the notes. She suggested the notes must be scattered around the globe and banished in a special ceremony.

4. Recommendation for Banishment Ceremony:

a) Carefully handle the possessed item by avoiding long contact with skin.
    b) Cursed items may influence dreams if placed close to sleeping individuals, avoid keeping item for more than one night.
    c) To begin banishment ritual, find a plot of soft soil. dig a small hole, at least 4 inches deep, and place possessed item in the hole. Cover the hole with soil.
    d) Ensure that while ceremony takes place, only positive thoughts are held in the mind of the individual performing the ritual.
    e) make A small shrine out of stones arranged in A pyramid diretly above the possessed item
    f) send photographic evidence that the ritual has taken place to [email protected] using the header 205019 including your agent name

It appears that more bills are being sent to Yellow level agents. Be cautious when handling the object.

UPDATE: All yellow agents will receive a Hell Note.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    12 people like this.
  2. Nu Age

Nu Age Senior Agent

4 people like this.
  3. Tutsie

Tutsie Senior Agent

Should we create a Google Docs for bank note serial numbers, co-ordinates / link to their burial site?

Do we think these connect to the "hell" calls in someway? Maybe a hidden message within the notes that match the numbers from the calls or something?

3 people like this.
  4. Nu Age

Nu Age Senior Agent

5. Liam

Liam Active Agent

3 people like this.
  6. Liam

Liam Active Agent

Yeah I searched this up too, it didn't seem like anything, I'm going to compare it with the numbers given via phonecall to other agents and see if there's any links.

7. JantsoP

JantsoP Division 88 Manager

Wiki fixed and updated. Speculations removed and edited info that we know at 9:29 GMT +1. Wiki will update as more letters emerge.

8. roykela

roykela Active Agent

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  9. Tutsie

Tutsie Senior Agent

I think the text underneath "Sherry" is likely to be their address that they have fuzzed out. :)

10. roykela

roykela Active Agent

I think so too. Would love to know for sure though. Leave no stone unturned :D

11. Aquilas

Aquilas Senior Agent

I think we need to leave coordinates off as that is a bit of invasion of privacy of where people live as that would make their location public to everyone. If anything perhaps limit it to City, State or just State. If City, State, then can choose generic coordinates.

In any case, I doubt the coordinates of the burial would be important due to privacy issues, and Division 66 is only receiving visual confirmation of the ceremony, not additional location details of exact burial site.

12. Tutsie

Tutsie Senior Agent

General area is what I would go for, someone else suggested co-ordinates to burial site. I was merely suggesting we collate the relevant details (whatever they end up being!) in a central place.

13. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

Confirmed Letter from SightLine Aviation Vehicles in my mail, just got a text from my wife. Will update once I return home from my cover job.

Update:

Letter Received, Confirmed Contained Hell Note, ROT22,
    [​IMG]
    Looking at the bill the ink appears off, I have placed the object back in its protective shipping container as the weather this evening is not well suited for a ritual of positive thoughts.

Interesting, after documenting the Hell Note and Letter, my Cell Phone camera is no longer functioning...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    6 people like this.
  14. Shahmeran

Shahmeran Senior Agent

I have one too, appears to be identical so far, except the cypher is shifted differently. I'm working on getting the whole thing decoded. Here's an image, sorry it's crap but my actual camera is broken...
    Hell Letter

ETA: Text of my note decoded, don't see any differences:
    MISSION FOR: Yellow Level Agents
    MISSION No: 205019
    AREA OF OPERATIONS: Worldwide

Action required:
    ---------------
    Banish unidentified entity [Subject 1931CN] from cursed Hell Notes.

Background:
    ----------
    A mysterious fire broke out in shanghai on 29/06/15 durino a religious ceremony, killing 23
    people. After the fire was extinguished, a number of 'Hell Bank Notes' were found at the
    scene, completely untouched, and flagged as potentially dangerous material. Our client has
    asked that the notes be neutralized immediately.

Updates:
    -------
    Our contact in Shanghai warned that a malicious entity may be contained within the notes.
    She suggested the notes must be scattered around the globe and banished in a special
    ceremony.

Recommendation for Banishment Ceremony:
    ---------------------------------------

a) Carefully handle the possessed item by avoiding long contact with skin.

b) Cursed items may influence dreams if placed close to sleeping individuals, avoid keeping
    item for more than one night.

c) To begin banishment ritual, find a plot of soft soil, Dig a small hole, at least 4
    inches deep, and place possessed item in the hole. Cover the hole with soil.

d) Ensure that while ceremony takes place, only positive thoughts are held in the mind of
    the individual performing the ritual.

e) Make a small shrine out of stones, arranged in a pyramid directly above the possessed
    item.

f) Send photographic evidence that the ritual has taken place to [email protected],
    using the header 205019, including your agent name.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    3 people like this.
  15. adair

adair New Agent

This checks with the OP information just with a different rot. Original is Rot8 and I got the same information as above.

16. adair

adair New Agent

Document for subject 1931CN

Attached Files:

17. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Just received mine, identical to TAV's; same serial number and ROT.

18. Kle

Kle Senior Agent

Also received one same as Shahmeran.

So yellow Agents get digging!

19. ChilePete

ChilePete Guest

Mine turned up in the post today and im in UK, as I thought, seems to be the mail/address equivalent of the phone number confirmation call.

3 people like this.
  20. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

So this thing managed to ruin my sleep, break some of my tech and make me completely paranoid. I decided to get rid of it asap.

7 people like this.