Haloween, have I missed it?

Discussion in 'General' started by OzzyMandaean, Nov 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OzzyMandaean

OzzyMandaean New Agent

Hi everyone, did I miss the haloween event? I had an email a few days ago saying somthing about a haloween event and that the UI had changed and that I would be contacted by someone. I'm completely new to NT4 (but not TBW or TSW/SWL) so dont know if it did change or not, didnt look haloweeney to me though. Nothing in email since, logged in on 29th 30th and 31st (dates going by UK time (GMT)) but didnt see any message from anyone (and not sure if there is an in-game message system even) so I did the training missions instead and started operation ivy castle until I got stuck on the transaction bit. Was whatever I was supposed to do time limited, and if so will it be repeated next year and how will I access it then? It's a bad idea having things time limited for just a day or 2, even funcom learnt that and run events for a few weeks at a time with no exclusive login rewards for the last 10ish days (just pumpkins) and the main rewards (eg mounts) at the start for people who want to play but cant play everyday due to work etc.

2. OzzyMandaean

OzzyMandaean New Agent

Ignore that, I think I found it. How do I delete a post?

3. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

OzzyMandaean likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.