Halloween Trail : Final trial

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by alphabravo, Oct 31, 2018.

1. alphabravo

alphabravo New Agent

I'm on the final trial and can't work out the answer. A hint would be welcomed.

2. PurpleYin

PurpleYin Active Agent

think back to what you had access to a couple of trials before

3. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

You have to find a work location. What can be found about all possible locations?
    Can any of that be cross referenced against the data used to identify the attack vector?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  4. Emdaron

Emdaron Active Agent

Any other hints guys? I'm really struggling here

5. insert

insert New Agent

Im on the Dark Brew as well. I have the AD locations and emp info. I am pretty sure I have seen the answer to the Vector but didn't recognize it for what it was. Thought it would be Branch 11 since its the only spot in VA or even Vietnam due to the Ticket in phone...oh Norman why you don't just tell me the vector lol

6. PurpleYin

PurpleYin Active Agent

You're on the right track, you've just not gone far enough

are you sure you only know his first name?

7. insert

insert New Agent

humm im going to kick my self once i get it. I know his full name and his buddy DRice. I thought CIA building since I know they have a Starbucks in there IRL figured it was a play on that with Roastednready...but im just missing something

8. PurpleYin

PurpleYin Active Agent

Major spoiler

If you have his name, you have a way to see if he works at a particular branch

9. insert

insert New Agent

Oh man I defiantly know I am close.....I don't want to spoil any thing for others. I drilled down ever RnR Location I found Norman as Asst Manager, I don't see DRice working anywhere.
    My Timer ran out already so I will have to wait for it to come back up. Guess that will give me time to think and get some Hive Mind's hacked....Thanks for the help.

10. Gilgamesh0306

Gilgamesh0306 Active Agent

You guys are discussing two different missions here: the first part is about the real last mission "Festival of Samhain" and the rest about the mission before that "Dark Brew".
    To avoid confusion: Like stated in the mission briefing Dark Brew is about finding an attack vector and Samhain about finding a sepcific location.

11. Moagim

Moagim Active Agent

OK, so maybe I am getting ahead of myself - I am in Dark Brew and
    I got into the phone, I got the full name of the attacker, I know where he works
    , though I am just not sure what is the "attack vector" supposed to be...

12. PurpleYin

PurpleYin Active Agent

It's asking what he's going to use as a weapon.

Have you found anything he might have access to?

13. Moagim

Moagim Active Agent

Well the shopping list includes almond milk, so I was thinking he would use cyanide, but that doesnt seem to work - I guess the answer has to the with the shopping list, right?

14. PurpleYin

PurpleYin Active Agent

super mega major spoiler

you've a shopping list and a receipt.

15. Moagim

Moagim Active Agent

Ah, got it. An interesting choice at the end!

Jimbo9 likes this.
  16. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

Alphabravo, Insert, Emdaron. You guys solve it? If not, which wall are you slamming into?

17. Phaid

Phaid Active Agent

OK so I have managed to get this far without any hep so far.

I'm a bit stumped as to where to go on this one. I know what city they are in but not much more. I assume I have to use satellite imagery and phone tracking to find them but haven't got the co-ordinates. I have tried the ones for the airport and got a map but it doesn't find the phone.

Am I going along the right lines?

A slight nudge to get me started would be appreciated.

18. Phaid

Phaid Active Agent

Nevermind. I was overthinking. Worked it out in the end as I had everything I needed already.

19. Oberon

Oberon Active Agent

Here I need a liiiitle hint...

How did you all got access to the location?... I didn't found any username yet... And the common formula for usernames didn't work well...

20. CasperOrillian

CasperOrillian Active Agent

I might need a clue or two here.