Halloween Festivities

Discussion in 'Division-66' started by zaelong, Nov 1, 2016.

1. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

I'd like to thank all of you for the lack of freak incidents during the halloween festivities this year. I'm sure this has defenitly nothing to do with agent dylanamite being locked away in the archives or wherever he could be... (has anyone seen him btw?)

PS: though im not against the idea of a twelve days of christmass festivity... please dont be an ass and try to summon some pagan deity... one every ten years is more than enough
    especially with sigil and amwog lying around...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
    Zekh, Wo1fsBan3 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Wo1fsBan3

Wo1fsBan3 Senior Agent

Hear hear... lets just get some gifts under a tree and watch some warm and fuzzy movies for once, amiright? No pagan deities, no homocidal Santas, and definitely no radioactive snow

3. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I was actually out in London on a secret recon mission! Sorry I couldn't join in with the festivities!

Anyway now I'm back at HQ I guess I should start setting up for this year's Secret Santa!
    I will unfortunately have to add a rule of "No explosive presents" after a previous incident...

4. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

I think i like that idea. and i already feared for having a boring christmass, with you not having around..
    btw, have you seen dylanalike? he's been away for some time as well

5. Wo1fsBan3

Wo1fsBan3 Senior Agent

Not recently... maybe the IRC could have some idea as to his location?
    Also, for safety's sake, can we just ban anything coming from Division 13's warehouse in South Dakota?

In the same vein of secret missions, however, I'm currently hiding out in a safehouse until next August due to some trouble from certain groups targeting me... and the wifi isn't great lol

6. Grim-Angel53

Grim-Angel53 Senior Agent

Well. I guess the secret santa party will be fun. as long as no one gets possessed and summons their doubles. or an ancient god that means to rain destruction on us and HQ. that was a mess to clean up.

7. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

though i do recall there being doubles, im not sure they were summoned? and from what ive read in the records, we should be able to banish that specific deity again...

8. Wo1fsBan3

Wo1fsBan3 Senior Agent

Although, Z, I don't think that banishing a rift entity is exactly what we want to do on Christmas, am I right? I get that there's always a possibility of an unavoidable rift entity appearance, but seriously, let's decrease that chance as much as possible on Christmas

9. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

do pagan gods also classify as rift entities? i was only referring to the perchta incident during last years festivities. if i recall agent greenstar was able to banish her.
    if its her, we might be able to trick her again ^^
    for other entities, im not so sure.
    but i think the secret santa is going to be a thing this year and lets enjoy this years festivities together ^^

10. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

I'll open a hellgate if i'm cold, try to stop me.

11. Wo1fsBan3

Wo1fsBan3 Senior Agent

Great... Zekh, if you release a demon I swear to God your computer will run slower than internet explorer from the arctic

Also, (as I know Dylanmite is watching this) could we do an RTD for the Christmas Secret Santa? I didn't get to join the previous one, and it sounds fun

12. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

I said i'd open the door, you're free to blam the shit out of anything that comes through, that's way more original than your regular christmas turkey.

13. Wo1fsBan3

Wo1fsBan3 Senior Agent

True... although I'm not sure how good Demon meat is compared to turkey... could we use your hellgate to make Christmas Dinner, by chance?

14. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

On the only condition you're not the one turning into dinner.