Green Level Voting Poll

Discussion in 'General' started by codex-13, Dec 14, 2017.

?

Which applicant should move on to advanced screening for Green Level clearance?

Poll closed Dec 18, 2017.
  1. Applicant A

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Applicant B

31 vote(s)
    64.6%
  3. Applicant C

20 vote(s)
    41.7%
  4. Applicant D

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

HQ has approved the redacted release of Green Level applications for peer review. You can access the applications at Archive Call #FBD377 (the Applicant IDs are in the filenames)

You can cast your vote here for which applicant should be selected as the next Green Level agent. After voting has ended, a council of executives at HQ will select an applicant from the pool based upon peer review and the application contents. The applicant that has been selected by this council will become a Green Level agent and contacted for further briefing on their status.

Multiple votes are allowed in this poll. Applications are posted in random order. Voting will end on Sunday, December 17th at 10:00 PM EST (03:00 UTC). Feel free to post any questions in this thread.

Thank you for your submissions and good luck!

*Note: If you submitted your application to Dispatch by the deadline, but do not see it here, please PM me with your agent name and when you sent your application.

2. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

I'm not sure where it says which one is A/B/C/D. Is A top left, B top right?

Edit: Oh it wasn't showing up on my tablet. I switched computers and found them. For anyone who has the same issue:

Blank class = A
    Spy class = B
    Field agent = C
    Cybertech = D

codex-13 likes this.
  3. NoShitSherlock

NoShitSherlock Senior Agent

download the files, it says which is A,B,C or D.

4. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Senior Agent

I've narrowed my selection to two possible votes, but do we have any idea what this upcoming mission is going to entail? The qualifications in the beginning of each application look similar to the one used for the selection process for Operation DARKAVALON. If we had an idea of what we may be sending these people into, we may have a better idea of who is more qualified. I don't want any of these people to meet the same fate as Agent MidDipper (May she never be forgotten...).

5. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

All HQ has cleared for release is the area of operations.

6. riningear

riningear Division-79

To be honest, I'm Very sure HQ wOuldn't send someone inTo a mission they weren't qualifiEd for. So like, unless one of the agents disclosed telekinesis, I doubt they would Be forced to do... you know, telekinetic things.

Lone Wolf, zaelong and codex-13 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.