Green Level Application

Discussion in 'General' started by Jarobi, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Well done Agents, you have unlocked the Green Level application. There has been some discussion about details, so I wanted to clarify things a bit:

Please submit the Application to dispatch role-playing as your Black Watchmen character. As interesting as it may be, we do NOT want to know how many confirmed kills you have in real life.

Stay tuned for more updates about the application.

16 people like this.
  2. Catalyst

Catalyst Gold Member

Do I get to roleplay as myself, if I am my Black Watchmen character?

2 people like this.
  3. Bats

Bats Division 93: Covert Grammatical Ops Battalion

Hear that, Daedalus? You can only count the RP fires, not the real ones.

Now put down the matches.

-Bats

3 people like this.
  4. Daedalus

Daedalus Division-79

All fires are both real and RP

4 people like this.
  5. vigatron

vigatron Senior Agent

That's my question. I've always considered that I'm RPing as myself, The Black Watchmen agent. I suppose I could just fill it out legit like and embellish a bit for the sake of story.

3 people like this.
  6. Santiak

Santiak MIA

If it's any help, I'm doing more or less just what Vigatron suggests: I've kept personal experiences, history and the sort, as close to my "real self" as possible, while offering more "In Character" descriptions of questions such as "explain your last mission" - the questions that are more grounded in TBW specifically. :)

Although I'm not sure I'll be sending in the application - real-life obligations and all.

4 people like this.
  7. Catalyst

Catalyst Gold Member

Until I'm told otherwise, this is how I plan to fill it out.

2 people like this.
  8. vigatron

vigatron Senior Agent

Just keep your confirmed kills to yourself ;)

4 people like this.
  9. Ugly

Ugly Senior Agent

So would everything being put into the document be considered classified top secret, or would cover stories need to remain intact? In-character of course :rolleyes:

10. Ashielf

Ashielf Senior Agent

I'm tempted but I'll wait. Too much going on in my non-agent life (yes, that is still a thing :p). Wish you all good luck!

11. Void

Void Senior Agent

It's really tempting, but I doubt that I'm going to apply. I'm from Russia, and doing what Black Watchmen usually do would be really hard here. Especially alone. Especially without membership in a law enforcement agency. Maybe if there are more participants...

12. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

I sent in an application, and I basically just used my own experiences, but pushed a bit further. No, I didn't spend three years learning archery, but it's something I'm interested in, and therefore it goes in as something RP me has.

13. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

I'd have to see the application & instructions before making plans. Sonne's persona is in many worlds and in good measure has his traits because it is the kind of person I want to be more like than I am now.

As I recall, Green level is the real deal. Despite having a Superman-like persona, puppetmasters will want to know what your anxieties are and if those dental tools are terrifying to you.

6 people like this.
  14. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am terrified of giant stacks of money being thrown at me in sacks with dollar signs on them..

7 people like this.
  15. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

OMG me too!!!

2 people like this.
  16. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Chrematophobia is a hell of a condition.

4 people like this.
  17. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

I'm curious on if I am going to try. I don't know if my RP is up to stuff.

18. Rowyne

Rowyne Division-79

A question? Can we apply each season for 'green level'. Upcoming a couple of pesky rl events make me think it best to stay at level yellow so as not to terrify my neighbours with the blood splattered tire marks on the dirt road I live on. Each new season as we renew our personal schedules can we increase or lower as applicable or is it a one time only selection?

2 people like this.
  19. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Think the implication is that you can switch around any of the other levels, but green will mean you being written into a mission so possibly they would not want you to drop green mid season.

2 people like this.
  20. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

It will be seasonally based. So if you are not Green Level in Season 1, you can be in Season 2.

Khalm said it well. Green Level means that you will be written into a mission, so once you are signed up, that's it. Except of course if there are personal reasons you would need to step down. Also, we will need to establish a safety word with our Green Level agents. Besides that though, you need to be ready at all times if you are Green level, because the agency could call on you at any time.