Green Agent Post-Mortem Stream

Discussion in 'General' started by riningear, Dec 25, 2017.

?

When's a good time? (EST)

Poll closed Dec 26, 2017.
  1. Early Afternoon EST(1-3P ish)

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. Late Afternoon EST (4-6P ish)

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. Evening EST (7-8P ish)

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. riningear

riningear Division-79

Hello everyone,

Dunno if you could all tell from my gushing in Discord, but I had the absolute BEST time doing the Green Level Mission with everyone! Once again, for the millionth time, I want to thank Alice & Smith, the puzzle designers and all of you for making this one of the most outstanding experiences in gaming - and my whole life. (And I say that even when I get to go to The International and interview players.)

I'd love to do a Twitch stream to "debrief" and talk about the experience a little more, plus get to know people a little bit better since I'd been too relatively busy until recently to really get back into TBW's community. I even brought all of the "evidence" plus the burn phone home!

I'm also gonna take the opportunity to buy the DLC and work on that, plus finish Season 2 - I was EXTREMELY busy in college plus starting my (now-current!) career in esports writing when that Season was going on.

So if you want to join me, let me know what the best time for y'all will be! I'm looking at tomorrow (December 26), unless this cold or allergy or whatever-that-late-Greyhound-bus-gave-me-on-Friday happens to intensify. Just wanna know when everyone will be online.

Thanks again to everyone! And I look forward to interacting with y'all as my excitement from the event simmers.

o7

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  2. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

Needed a good excuse to escape the family :D Will try and tune in!

For ref if anyone over on this side of the pond wants to watch 1pm EST is 6pm GMT

3. riningear

riningear Division-79

Alright, looks like things are skewing sooner than later - I'll do a stream about 2PM EST!

I'd be glad to talk about anything about the experience and my time since starting TBW over three years ago.

4. riningear

riningear Division-79

I'm doing some Season 2 stuff until this, and then at 2 PM I pull out the goodie bag of fun stuff I got and talk about my experience!

It's like Xmas again!

https://www.twitch.tv/riningear/

5. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

Had to keep watching the stream from my phone - pesky family and small humans! Congrats on finishing the Whitechapel dlc! Now its time to do the rest!!! :)

riningear likes this.