God Damn It, Come On People!

Discussion in 'Division-66' started by DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N, Nov 8, 2015.

1. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

I teleported Morpho Medical 20 indivisual poisinous snakes. With the current math we are looking at 400 snakes that will spawn there.

This should be fun, and there is no way they can trace it back.

2. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

But wait if we kill them... how will we get our supply of heavy water?!

3. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

I thought we had an understanding with them? Why are you antagonizing them?

4. cronkllr

Oh no Their bio-sensors will pick them up and depending on their technology kill them remotely.

This wasn't to kill anyone . It's to scare the crap out of them for taking down our servers before.

Not to worry this is untracable.

5. cronkllr

This is not to antagonize them. This is retribution for taking our servers offline before. The teleport balls are untraceable.
    And they do not know we have developed these.

6. DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N

DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N Senior Agent

Unfortunatly, no, Middipper. It has melted and merely exploded. Was quite a mess.

And I didn't do it dor the spectacle, I wanted to make sure it was still a puppy and not, say, a frozen mutating alien/virus.

Sadly, it is not.

Also, totally untraceable unless you happen to talk about it on a public communication channel. Glad we havn't done that yet. :-/

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2015
  7. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Melted? What did you shoot it with, a laser? I assumed something ballistic. Unless you mean you shot it after you thawed it. Which... Seems counterproductive. Also, in the future, if you're worried about viruses you can always bring a sample to the collection bin outside of Micro C and we'd be happy to take a look.

8. cronkllr