God Damn It, Come On People!

Discussion in 'Division-66' started by DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N, Nov 8, 2015.

1. DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N

DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N Senior Agent

We talked about this! All experimental high-altitude facilities has to be properly shielded! Otherwise, when they find and take one down, it's going to create that blue glow as it disintegrates in the atmosphere and leaks X-209.

Remember people, X-209 is extremely rare, and expensive if we were allowed to sell it. And it's even harder to steal than it is to acquire, so let's use it sparingly. Yes, I know it is very effective to the particular use that we use it (you know the one) but we only need 3.765 liters exactly to have the desired effect.

As for the lightshow, news has already called it a rocket test. There is only so many times we can use that excuse, eventually people are going to wise up and then what will happen.
    http://ktla.com/2015/11/07/witnesses-across-socal-report-seeing-unexplained-light-in-night-sky/

Also, if you are the punk who stole my lunch yesterday, I'm sorry to say that I got fed up about it being taken and dipped it in the X-208 canister. Or it might have been the X-207. Either way, if you get a fever or you start chanting uncontrollably, I know it will be you (and then we'll treat you).

2. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Okay just to clarify (because I know about my recent "reputation")... None of this was my fault.

3. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

This was definitely Dylan's fault. I will update when I determine how.

4. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

They'll be no update from MidDipper then as this one seriously wasn't my fault.
    I don't even know what X-209 is.

5. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I would like to formally apologize for any confusion that the joke I made earlier may have caused. My lab is a 'dead zone' for cell service(intentionally) and I haven't been checking my e mails as I've been quite busy. I have received 17 phone calls from restricted phone numbers, 22 from internal phone numbers, and one from the Navy. My voice mail box is very, very full. My email inbox is full as well. So, for clarity: I do not know anything about why this particular station was not shielded. I don't know how it was discovered. I don't think Dylan is a 'mole', 'rat', or 'spy'. I don't think he knows anything about these projects at all, to be honest, it's a bit outside his wheelhouse. It's outside of my jurisdiction as well, and as such I know nothing about the events leading up to this station's 'forcible deactivation'. PLEASE STOP CALLING. I am very busy.

2 people like this.
  6. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

I live in the area, and well it is my fault. The military is saying it was a missile test ( it wasn't .) It was a occult experiment gone horribly wrong. If it wasn't to our ties with the CIA there would have been no cover up that fast. My gratitude goes out to the CIA on this one for the cover up story. I was working on a Teleportation ball that could send artifacts from one base/Lab to another and it got out of control.

3 people like this.
  7. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Well I must say I'm very disappointed that you let that happen. Perhaps I need to schedule you in for your safety re-evaluation alongside Agent Godel.

2 people like this.
  8. cronkllr

In the long run the Teleportation Ball will save us the hassle of Handling critical artifacts that are hazardous to be around or near. After completion It ( in theory will let us teleport a item to a specific chosen secure destination ) Yes George it will work on Bio organisms I guess*

*I do not guarantee the safety of any Bio organism during trials .

2 people like this.
  9. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Dylan, don't pretend like you give two shakes of a rat's ass about safety. Cron, I'm just glad you're OK.

3 people like this.
  10. cronkllr

Thank you for your concern, for your kindness I would like to send you a puppy of your choosing VIA a teleport ball. ( I can pick it up from one location and send it to another without having to be there. )

11. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I really, really do not need another dog. But thanks for the thought.

12. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Can I get the puppy instead? I could do with some company in my office

13. DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N

This is all very well and good, but we still have two issues.

Firstly, your 'Teleportation ball' seems to work. My server room is filled with 20 puppies, all identical. They have the same coat and everything. I would be impressed and interested, if I wasn't terrified for what this meant for human individuality. Now, since I keep the server room at -100c, I now have 20 pupcicles to clean up.

The other problem is that we haven't found anyone with a fever or spouting nonsense. We don't want that to get to stage 2, so stop trying to cure yourself and turn yourself in.

14. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

Cron, given the recent circumstances I would really hesitate to use teleportation of any kind of common domesticated pets.

15. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

That... is a really good point. Cron, please don't teleport the puppies... Also, just a gut feeling, has anyone seen Agent Gödel lately? His poor luck makes me wonder if he somehow may have managed to end up with that contaminated lunch.

16. cronkllr

Yes I can send you a puppy. I am not responsible if it teleports in your office and it comes out like the dog from "The fly 2". What breed do you want and you may get 20 .*

*Now this is interesting that 20 puppies teleported. Good thing I did not use an artifact. At least as Pupsicles they can be easily transported.

Back to the drawing board. At least we found a way to duplicate items. Now it's time for a real test on an artifact.

17. DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N

Sorry Cron. Turns out you are not moving it through just the three basic dimensions, but the 4th as well. You are not replicating the puppies, you are pulling multiple version of them out of time.

I learned that when I shot one in the face, and the rest disappeared instantly. Odd, I still remember the other 19.

18. cronkllr

thank you for the information. I will take note. Back to the drawing board again. I can work it out.

19. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

The question noone's asking is why did you shoot a puppy in the face?!

4 people like this.
  20. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

It was a pup-sicle, I think he said. So he probably wanted to see if it would shatter.

For the record, at that temperature, it should have shattered and made a very satisfying sound to boot.