Coupon code not working

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Dalamus, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Dalamus

Dalamus Active Agent

Heyy

Just a lil thing but I preordered the game and tried using the coupon in NT4 for the skin and it didn't show in the inventory. I tried entering the coupon again in case it was a glitch but now it's saying it's expired.

Thanks,
    Dala

2. codex-13

codex-13 Community Manager Staff Member

Weird! Can you send an email over to [email protected] and I'll open a ticket for you?

3. Dalamus

Dalamus Active Agent

Thanks for the prompt response! I just sent the e-mail now and got back the automated response. It's not time sensitive at all but it's a weird lil bug anyways ;-;

4. codex-13

codex-13 Community Manager Staff Member

Yeah, that email pipes right into our Zendesk so we can track and assign tickets to each other. I'll see if I can escalate it during normal working hours tomorrow!

5. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hey there,

You put a Kickstarter coupon code and it you got the closed beta access pass. I'll send you an email just want to make an update here in case someone else has problem with their Kickstarter code.

Cheers!

6. Dalamus

Dalamus Active Agent

Hey,

I preordered on the nt4 site yesterday. It wasn't the kickstarter. I'm not sure if that's relevant. The steam codes are all good it's just the inventory coupon code that didn't work!

Thanks,

7. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

That's probably the problem. For reason I don't know, you are flagged as a Kickstarter backers, so using a pre-order coupon probably make some errors. Let me fix it! :)