Continuum: An Ahnayro Tale

Discussion in 'Fan Projects' started by Orion, May 21, 2017.

1. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Hello Everyone, Agent Starcode here!

I wanted to announce that I am currently working on a project related to Ahnayro in an effort to expand the story and lore on the game. This is intended to be completely fan-driven due to my utter fascination with the Ahnayro story and wishing for a sequel. My intention is to expand the world of Ahnayro without altering what the devs have created as fact and history. In that regard, this project will take place before the events of Ahnayro...

More details to come as I work on Project A2C!

Game Description:
    Continuum: An Ahnayro Tale is a fan-fiction based ARG project. You will be required to utilize the internet and resources given to you to find the credentials to move forward in the story. Google search, reverse image search and other various skills will be needed to complete the puzzles.

Features:
    • Original storyline
    • Original voice acting
    • Fan-made
    * Transcripts of audio files available upon request for non-English speakers, please PM me for them *

Introducing:
    [​IMG]

Three weeks after solving Ahnayro, you receive a mysterious unmarked envelope left on your front doorstep. A postcard is inside:

[​IMG]

Update 6/4/2017:

• Puzzle 1 added
    • Game description added

Update 5/29/2017:
    • Introduction puzzle hint added

Update 5/28/2017:
    • Introduction puzzle launched

Update 5/22/2017:
    • Introduction puzzle completed
    • Game logos finished
    • ARG accounts created

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    Anashel and Jimbo9 like this.
  2. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

i think there sort of is a written lore to some of the events before ahnayro

good luck on finding it though

bladedraconis and Orion like this.
  3. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Sequels and even prequels sometimes do not expand on the lore or universe, this is my intent when creating the storyline.

I would like to be as accurate as possible, but ultimately this is something that's just for fun and considered "fan fiction" within the Ahnayro universe.

4. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Happy Memorial Day weekend! To commemorate the occasion, the introductory puzzle has been launched! Previous experience with Ahnayro and/or completion of the game is recommended. Let me know if you have any questions or need any hints to complete! I welcome all criticism as well. Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Jimbo9 likes this.
  5. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Anyone manage to get in?

Love the script...

Orion likes this.
  6. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Puzzle 1 completed. Please re-complete Intro Puzzle to access Puzzle 1. You might need to re-enter credentials depending on your cookie settings.

7. dawed1999

dawed1999 Active Agent

Trying it out myself. Seems interesting

Orion likes this.
  8. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Apologies for delays on added material - rest assured it is still in development.

Puzzles 2 and 3 to be released soon.

9. dawed1999

dawed1999 Active Agent

I'm kinda stuck on puzzle 1. Can I get some Hints?