Comic Book - The Intro

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Here it is. The only sneak peak you will have before we send the final 20 something pages version is release.
    [​IMG]
    PS: Gold Member will have page 3-4 preview soon. Lucky you.

11 people like this.
  2. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

Wow, Santiak, we both look super manly. I mean, you look manlier, but I got a scar and shit. Super cool haha!

4 people like this.
  3. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Hehe, we do indeed. I wonder if there's a story behind that scar?

And have to say, I'm loving my characters hair and beard style (which is exceedingly close to my own, actually, especially in the second frame). Looks like someone who can keep warm in cold weather - a modern day viking, if you will. ;P

3 people like this.
  4. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

Loving it.

2 people like this.
  5. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Hey Vis, what do you use for your hair?

Super cool, I got a kick from the 66 seconds.

6. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

I saw that 66 seconds too and was giggling a bit.
    I honestly don't know. I usually shave my head and have a beard. That amount of hair, in my teens, couldn't say like this unless I used something like Wella HairSpray products, and I only knew about them due to going to a hair show heh.

7. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

That looks awesome! ;)

8. Zerosh

Zerosh Sleeper Agent

Whoa, nice job, I want moar xD

9. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Gah, looks awesome already.
    So eager to read it all and contribute on the story level for the next adventures.

4 people like this.
  10. Conartist

Conartist Gold Member

I love comics. Gonna be a blast to see it go ahead as the story develops. Awesome to already have two members feature!

3 people like this.
  11. Gr3ylok

Gr3ylok Senior Agent

Looks epic so far! That said, what do you need to pledge to become Gold this time? Did a $75 CAD Pledge on Kickstarter and with the mmorpg campaign I was a Gold/Top Pledger. I sadly never received a Multipass, one of the admins said I was indeed on the first list so I don't want to miss out twice :) What do I do, buy, sign?

12. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Can't say for sure in regards to the Multipass, but I believe that any Multipasses that, for some reason or other, weren't delivered previously, will be sent out with the upcoming second batch. I'd give Anashel a poke about it, just to make sure.

As for the Gold-status, I believe there isn't a buy-in reward like there was back on MMORPG.com.
    There's the Gold Member status that starts with the Shadow pledge, which will eventually grant you access to hidden areas of the forums, once the Kickstarter reaches its goal.
    As mentioned elsewhere, that particular status is also available as a purely Forum Account oriented upgrade. If you mouse over your forum name at the top of the page, you should see "Account Upgrades" as an option, there you can find the various levels (Gold Member and above for access).
    While it is somewhat more expensive than the KS (all things considered), and only feeds into the funds for the forums (not calculated in the KS total), it grants you immediate access, contrary to KS where you will have to wait for the Kickstarter to succeed.

Also worth noting, the various levels (red, orange, yellow) are in relation to the forums only (greater access), whereas the levels mentioned on the KS is in relation to how much you want to blur the line between ARG and RL.

3 people like this.
  13. Gr3ylok

Gr3ylok Senior Agent

Guess it's best to wait then, if there is indeed a second batch and I get a multipass this would mean I also get level yellow access :) and from what I see that's what I would want. That + my name in the credits, with the $75 pledge, epeen completed I'd say.

De Vermis Mysteriis
    Grant you Level Yellow access, Gold Member, Multipass personal ID card (sent by mail) and a Unique Sealed First edition of The Black Watchmen Comic Book. (due October 2014)

14. Santiak

Santiak MIA

As mentioned, if you aren't entirely sure, for example as to whether or not you qualified, contact Anashel and make sure. :)

As for Yellow Access, keep in mind that the De Vermis is a Forum Upgrade only (with a printed copy of the Comic), and as such, the Yellow Access referenced there is only in regards to the forums.
    Yellow Access in regards to the actual game, is something we'll be able to apply for once the game is (closer) to launch. :)

In any case, getting a bit off-topic, I feel. Things should, as mentioned, be clarified soon™. ^^

To get back on topic, I wonder if red is going to exclusively used for blood?

2 people like this.
  15. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

I have you in the reprint list Gr3ylok. So you are in but for the next batch of multipass.

5 people like this.
  16. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Same, i did a 80$ pledge and should have received a multipass.

17. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

Please make sure this doesn't happen again though. It isn't worth the risk.

2 people like this.
  18. Gr3ylok

Gr3ylok Senior Agent

As you can see in that thread I was in-time ;) That thread was actually how I found out during the other Campaign (So thanks again for your post ;)). I did contact support after that by email but they never did anything with it, yet. Which was just explained by Santiak and Anashel.

Looking forward to it, is all my information current this time or do I need to send in another email to make sure? Specially since I want Gr3ylok in the credits, and not my real name of course.

You had to be among the Top-Pledgers, (I think you are) and then claim the multipass through a form, this was time-based maybe that's where it went wrong on your end?

Hardcopy, was looking forward to the pdf but that's just winning.

19. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

I claimed it before it was too late :/

2 people like this.
  20. Gr3ylok

Gr3ylok Senior Agent

Then you need to contact Anashel or support, [email protected] they could still backcheck.

2 people like this.