Codex one year anniversary!

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi everyone!

On September 24th, codex’s contract ended. She had a 1 year contract to help us with various community events and the NT4 Closed Beta. She also did an incredible job with the Whitechapel Green Level event in Salem!

From all the team @ Alice and Smith, a huge thank you for all your hard work and crazy ideas!

Now that we are in early access, Spoonlord, Aphelion and myself have more time to be with you. Feel free to chat with us when you want!

Jarobi (my co-creator of The Black Watchmen) is back with the team to help with future live events. So you can still expect some crazy DLCs and events in The Black Watchmen universe.

Cheers!

Jimbo9, R4Ki, BlueOrbit and 3 others like this.
  2. Bruteforce123

Bruteforce123 Moderator

Well sad she has to go, she did an amazing job and can't wait to see what she does in the future!

Anashel likes this.
  3. Palatura

Palatura Active Agent

Thank you, Codex, for being such a kind person! <3

popcorn likes this.
  4. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

I want to express my gratitude to the A&S crew for welcoming me into their little family and giving me so many opportunities to showcase their games and passion for the industry. When I joined the Black Watchmen community in 2015 (as a player!) I never imagined myself stepping 'behind the curtain', but I'm so glad I did. This past year has been full of new adventures and new friends, with promises of more to come.

I also want to extend my thanks to this community. Nowhere else on the internet can you find such a diverse group of people trying to figure out hockey scores (or Soviet scientific instruments, take your pick). I've learned so many things from you all- many of which I never realized I didn't know in the first place. Keep on being rad.