Closed Beta Missing Keys

Discussion in 'Closed Beta' started by Anashel, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi!

If you never received your closed beta key by email, please let me know and i'll fix it!

2. Bruteforce123

Bruteforce123 Moderator

Hey, I've yet to receive mine. I probably got lost in the shuffle since I upgraded my sentry package to quantum some time back rather then had it outright :3

3. Anashel

Done. :)

4. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

No key for me ;(

And as I can’t remember if my KS pledge included it I guess I will just sit in the corner and wait/hope!

5. Anashel

6. NomenLuni

NomenLuni Senior Agent

Haven't received an email here either. I pledged the $125 Intel Analyst tier.

7. Wo1fsBan3

Wo1fsBan3 Senior Agent

I never got my key. I bought closed beta access from the Backerkit, does that make a difference at all?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  8. zup

zup Active Agent

Question. Will the downloaded closes beta client be updated anymore or will you just use the steam version from now on?

9. Delta

Delta New Agent

Haven' received any email

10. Lucario

Lucario New Agent

No email here (Quantum).

11. TheoAurigae

TheoAurigae New Agent

No email here either (Quantum)

12. int0x80

int0x80 New Agent

no key here :/ (quantum)

13. Excalibr

Excalibr New Agent

missing email as well (Quantum)

14. NomenLuni

NomenLuni Senior Agent

Can anyone confirm that they've received their keys since posting here? It's been five days and I haven't gotten anything. Starting to get worried now...

15. Anashel

Hi!

I'll will resend the keys this evening. If by tomorrow you don't have it, let me know!

NomenLuni likes this.
  16. Anashel

Hi!

Only the Steam Client will be updated from now on. - If there is anyone else that don't got their beta key, please let me know!!

17. Delta

Delta New Agent

Hm... Still nothing...

18. Anashel

Don't forget, Closed Beta is limited for now to Quantum Package and KS Backers Agent and up.

19. vortexmeow

vortexmeow New Agent

would i need a beta key? My game is already in closed beta??? Or am i alright?

20. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

The beta keys are for the closed beta through Steam. If you're using the standalone client (not Steam) then you aren't in the closed beta client. There's been some misunderstanding/miscommunication about what is and what is not the closed beta, so I hope this helps to clarify things!