Closed Beta Access

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Does everyone got their Closed Beta key? If not please let me know here.

Kaskaii likes this.
  2. OPTachikoma

OPTachikoma New Agent

Hello, I have not yet received my beta key. I bought the quantum package off the site that redirected me when I clicked on the pre order link in the steam application. Thank you for your help!
  3. Orion

Orion Active Agent

I have been on hiatus for a bit. I didn't get my Closed Access Seam key yet. I think this is due to change in email from when I first purchased. Any help is appreciated!
  4. StrangeTree

StrangeTree Active Agent

I'm going to ask a stupid question. (Not for the 1st time.) Should all KS backers have gotten a closed beta invite or just a specific tier? I can't for the life of me remember.
  5. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

only those that backed more than $50,-
  6. StrangeTree

StrangeTree Active Agent

Ah, thank you! I was afraid I'd missed something.
  7. Adam The Chespin

Adam The Chespin Active Agent

Do I have to enter my key in Steam only? Or can I somehow enter it in the standalone client? I use the standalone version from the forums.
  8. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

there are two kinds of versions of the game
    and there are two kinds of codes

the alpha version can be downloaded by anyone, while the beta version is only accessible through steam, for which you need a game-key, that has to be inserted in steam.

the other key will only unlock some skins, and can only be inserted in the client.
  9. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Yep, need the Beta Steam key so I can access client on Steam with the updates. I believe the standalone client will not be getting any more updates.
  10. Adam The Chespin

Adam The Chespin Active Agent

WELL FUCK. guess I can't play the beta. Kind of fucked up that I chose the wrong version of the game to play. Even more so that the closed beta is steam only when the standalone client says CLOSED BETA on it's login screen. :mad:
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  11. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

if you want to upgrade from sentry to quantum, you can contact anashel so he can tell you what to do
  12. Elaine

Elaine Active Agent

I have not received my Closed Beta Key, sorry for such a late reply. Didn't realize they had already gotten sent out.