Closed Beta 0.9.0 Bugs

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Code, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Code

Code Active Agent

Making a thread for the new 0.9.0 update that just came out.

2. Code

Code Active Agent

When trading with Hivemind servers, your available items in the Player column does not update even if you just obtained that item in a previous trade.

Capture.PNG

3. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Thanks code for taking the time to start the thread!

Don't be mad, I will locked the thread for now, not that I don't want to know what are the bugs but because since there is no mission working (same with the hivemind) you will get many weird bug that won't be in when the mission content is loaded in.

When the theater unlock, we should see the actual bug for 0.9 and of course fix it! :)

LogThatData likes this.
  4. NoShitSherlock

NoShitSherlock Senior Agent

ehm, is there a way to see the data gathered in the xkeyscore section in fullscreen? The xkeyscore window is very very small...

5. codex-13

codex-13 Archivist

This will (probably) be addressed with the xkeyscore redesign.

NoShitSherlock likes this.
  6. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

for some reason the C2 cards ive collected will be shown at all times, even when i have toggled all categories to hidden...

like; if i want to see only the agency controlled cards, ill still see the hivemind cards
    is it possible that someone removed the categories for the different cards or something?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    btw, for me there's also an issue where my globe (in the mission center) is focussed on the southern hemisphere...
    not that ive got something against you guys, buts its hard/impossible to select a mission (read: the only available mission...) on the northern hemisphere...

7. kr4kon

kr4kon New Agent

[​IMG]

Minor visual bug upon taking control of a hive

8. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

im not sure when this happened, but there seems to be some issue with the WMI scanner

9. codex-13

codex-13 Archivist

We're aware of the issue and will be working to address it when the devs are back in on Monday :)