Closed Beta 0.10.5 Feedback

Discussion in 'Previous builds' started by codex-13, May 4, 2018.

1. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Please use this thread to report issues in the current closed beta version! If a bug from the previous version has not been fixed, please report it again in this thread.

Find the patch notes here!

Important note: Whenever possible, please include screenshots, resolution of your game, and other relevant information when reporting bugs!

2. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist Active Agent

I directly answered you here but the issue still persists.

3. krane

krane Active Agent

Okay, just a quick one here. After resetting the game and taking a peek at ODS.01 - Chapter 1 again, I ran the following command to kick off the mission:

osintscan newsstreamlive.ca -s tbw.com -d 1000

No results came up (Which is not a problem. I was just exploring other possibilities.) However, after no results coming up, the Wingman chimed in as if he was analyzing the results of a successful DNS mapping and the mission progressed to the next objective despite me turning up no results.

Thanks and great work, guys.

4. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Do you have a screenshot perhaps?

5. krane

krane Active Agent

Unfortunately, I do not :\ I'm sure the error can be replicated. It would be a quick test of resetting, starting the mission and running an intentionally unsuccessful osintscan

6. davinc

davinc New Agent

When using the Xkeyscore, I'm unable to choose a pattern analysis. There simply aren't any to choose from.

Good luck squashing all those bugs :)
    [​IMG]

7. Trolldor

Trolldor New Agent

Hi,

Operation Dragon Scale
    Chapter 1 - completed
    Chapter 2 - completed
    Chapter 3 - cannot start the chapter. It's stuck at http://prntscr.com/je3v6w

Operation Silent Spring
    Chapter 1 - completed
    Chapter 2 - cannot start the chapter. It's stuck at http://prntscr.com/je3w0c

Please advise how to proceed playing.

Thank you in advance.

p.s new to hacking game LOVE IT!

8. TheoAurigae

TheoAurigae New Agent

So after doing the XKeyScore outside of a mission all entities are there, which I love. But during this I realized that if you attempt to add to case file it will place it in the missions file, any following additions outside of that mission will be added to the same case file aswell. I am also having difficulty getting the ID cards to show up for news stream. (Was just lagging)

Attached Files:

• bug.JPG
      bug.JPG
      File size:
      73.9 KB
      Views:
  9. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Does resetting the game fix this bug?

10. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

I think this may just be a case of us not yet having built the feature that will allow you to make your own casefiles. That should be coming soon, hopefully!

TheoAurigae likes this.
  11. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

I was able to reproduce this bug and have logged it in our tracker :)

12. CantFindMyKeys

CantFindMyKeys Active Agent

Hello, encountered an issue in the mission screen. Was just fiddling around with seeing if I could select any of the previous active missions that are staged in Europe when the game crashed. Pressed the back button (previous mission button) in the below screenshot which resulted in the crash.

After restarting the game I tried the same but now no crash. Had been playing approx 30mins on the ODS missions before I encountered the crash.

[​IMG]

13. davinc

davinc New Agent

Resetting the game did not fix the bug unfortunatly

14. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

I'm gonna send you a PM to get some more specific information on this bug for reporting purposes. :)