Closed Beta 0.10.4 Feedback

Discussion in 'Previous builds' started by codex-13, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Please use this thread to report issues in the current closed beta version! If a bug from the previous version has not been fixed, please report it again in this thread.

Find the patch notes here!

2. BlueOrbit

BlueOrbit Moderator

1) When looking at the mission select screen, and attempting to start the OSS mission, there is no icon for this (previously should have been around Germany I believe). Using the arrows in the top-right to cycle through missions, it's possible to bring up the details, however the map rotates to a point just off the coast of Ecuador, with no icon in sight (and therefore no way to start the mission).
    2) Following the above error, navigating from the mission select screen to the main terminal window resulted in the standard cursor becoming a square box which can't interact with anything. Unable to capture a pic of this unfortunately but essentially it's the same size as the normal cursor, but just an outline of a square.
    3) Likely linked to number 2 (occurring at the same time), keyboard shortcuts work in the background (e.g. CTRL+M generates the F.A.Y. voice clip and shows the small icon in the desktop windows on the right hand side) however no window actually opens. Shortcuts to swap between desktops works fine but I can't get anything else to work.

3. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist Active Agent

Global:

* When you have acquired several credentials, the scrollbar is missing, making impossible to use the last entries. Issue can be resolved by log off/on the game (the scrollbar displays). I am not sure how to reproduce, but I think the root cause is related to the windows mode.
    * The selection is bugged when you have lot of entries in the list (this is an old issue). Below an example with netscan command, but it does the same with sfuzzer:

[​IMG]
    Root cause: windows mode?

Hivemind:

* Unable to get Arkham Asylum SOAP Note 1941
    * Arkham Asylum SOAP Note 1941 is duplicated in Intelligence window

Suggestion:

The time factor has not been exploited yet. Instead of doing MITM or activate the microphone anytime, it could be a clever move to perform these actions within a specified time limit (in particular for live events).

4. sherlock221b

sherlock221b New Agent

NT4 is very laggy on my computer all of a sudden. for no reason. I used to be able to run it well on "Beautiful" setting but after this new update it is lagging.

I have Asus ROG 551jm. Specs are:
    • Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.5GHz (Turbo to 3.5 GHz).
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 with Optimus Technology.

5. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Hey, could you get me screenshots of the scrollbar issue? Also, what resolution are you playing at?

6. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist Active Agent

Before relogging.

[​IMG]

After relogging.

[​IMG]

Resolution: 1600x900 (windows mode)

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    codex-13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.