Clearance Level

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi everyone!

Everything is in place for season 2 launch (yay) and we will now put our focus back on the clearance call process and quickly follow up with the mail validation.

I wanted to share an important change in Clerance level activity: phone and mail puzzles won't be purely random this time. We have added a weight base on your participation in the game and interaction with past live event. In short, the more active you are, the more chance you have to be involved.

There is an exception: if you are a new player, for the first month we will give you the same chance as another veteran player.

The reason why I am doing this is simple: we have finite amount of ressource and I don't want to spend long distance call or mail puzzle on people who left the community 3 months ago.

You will also receive an email shortly that ask you to update your clearance level information. Even if your informations hasn't change, please do it so we can register that you are still and active players.

If you have any questions on the topic, fell free to ask!

Bests!

11 people like this.
  2. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Awesome, I love that you have added a system based on player participation. A lot of active players probably felt like their contributions were not weighed as heavily as they should have been. This is an awesome decision in my opinion.

I will be sure to update my contact info, just to make sure I get my packages, etc... Keep up the good work.

3. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

I followed the directions to verify my clearance level for season 2 in game client. and I do not see a option as listed in the email with the "country code". it just says DONE.

4. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

The country code is the two-letter code under 'Country' if you're Yellow Clearance. For example, instead of CANADA you put CA.

5. cronkllr

[​IMG]

I am talking about this. as you can see you see DONE on the right side. So does this mean I do not have to reenter my info . And this is a question to the DEVS

6. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

Well, it was the same for me, and others have said the same. You might as well re-enter your details, as there's no harm in doing so. As you said, I'm not a dev, but I don't see a reason to not enter it again.

7. Santiak

Santiak MIA

As per the email, it would be greatly appreciated if folks signed up again for the level of activity they want, even if it's the same level as they are already on. :)

If you signed up before, it will - as you pointed out - state that you're "Done", but this is only indicative of the fact that you signed up previously.

As for the country-code in the link in the email, it was mainly included to insure that people could find the desired formatting for their respective countries.

Or to sum it up:
    If your Clearance Level says "DONE":
    -
    This would be because you have signed up for Season 1 interactions. It would be greatly appreciated if you signed up again.
    This lets HQ know you're ready and willing for Season 2 interactions.

Country Code:
    Refer to the link in the email to see what your countrys 2-letter code is (e.g. "US", "CA"). It was included because some countries use their 3-letter code by default. :)

4 people like this.
  8. cronkllr

thank you, now I know to refill out the forms.

9. Lathcon

Lathcon Active Agent

I'm excited, I got an activation phone call today. It was excellently timed too! I was in the Capital Building for Washington, in the middle of the Legislation building. XD

My friend heard the call and was thoroughly creeped out.

2 people like this.
  10. cronkllr

I had re entered my information and hit submit but it does not show any notification if it got sent in or not.

2 people like this.
  11. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Same here.

12. Santiak

Santiak MIA

I believe the system does update, but doesn't prompt the user that it's happened.
    If you've hit submit, I'm fairly certain that your information should be updated - I'll give Anashel a poke about it, just to make sure. :)

3 people like this.
  13. Anashel

I'll see if we can add some 'information sent' and automatically close the window so it's more user friendly.

7 people like this.
  14. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I just sorta mashed the button a few times and went 'ok that's probably fine'.

Got my orange confirmation call tho(!!!) so it must have worked.

15. Anashel

16. PapaD

PapaD Senior Agent

Got a call last night, but missed it ........
    Anyway responded to voice mail left, many thanks

2 people like this.
  17. DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N

DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N Senior Agent

I am away from my PC till early December and can't redo the orange application. When does this end?

18. Anashel

Don't worry, this will go on in 2016 also.

2 people like this.
  19. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Just inputted my information again. Will we be receiving something similar to the Hell Notes as confirmation for the address again?

3 people like this.
  20. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

Ahh that explains why it didn't look like anything went through when I went through the process