Chapman Gate

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by LionOfComarre, Dec 2, 2016.

1. LionOfComarre

LionOfComarre Senior Agent

I've managed to access the Rosenberg archives, and found the CMRC statement that's referenced in the text, but I'm struggling to find that key to the gate. The condition described resembles a Persistent Vegetative State, but I can't get that to fit.

2. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

Read the description on the card. Since you already are inside the Rosenberg archive you should see how the two tie together.

themadhuman likes this.
  3. LionOfComarre

Oh, derp. I'm constantly overthinking these things.

4. baktic

baktic Active Agent

Having some difficulties getting to the archive. I'm trying to access the intranet using Rosenberg's email, but I have no clue what his password would be.

5. Tesseret

Tesseret New Agent

Below is Rosenbergs password but it doesn't help getting into the archives, at least, not that I can see. If anyone has the archive credentials, I'd be most grateful.

6. baktic

baktic Active Agent

The picture on the card deals with natural theology (Rosenberg also has a degree in catholic theology)

7. illuminatiagt

illuminatiagt New Agent

I've got everything solved besides the archive access and the Chapman gate. I could use some nudges with either, please.

8. cronkllr

One of the paragraphs in the document holds the clues you need. What doesn't fit in with the rest?

baktic likes this.
  9. Clear

Clear Active Agent

I could use a stronger nudge ;; Even going through the doc (I'm assuming the one just before the chapman gate, not the 3 before the other gate), I can't get into the archive ;;;

10. cronkllr

Do you see any other names or events?

11. Hahne

Hahne Active Agent

Hi guys, I'm struggling to figure out this gate. I've read all the Rosenberg journal entries and inputted suspected passwords using Rosenberg's email and the archive link on the clinic's website.

I'd prefer a nudge, but being bulldozed through is also fine; Pesky gate is too strong.

12. LionOfComarre

It's on the archive page, not the intranet, and you're looking for a year.

themadhuman and Hahne like this.
  13. Hahne

Hahne Active Agent

Thanks! Was close, but admitted defeat.

14. Hastatii

Hastatii New Agent

A nudge needed
    Are the former dreamers referring to moberly and jourdain?
    If so,it seems no location about them fit in the card

15. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

you need to read the rosenberg archive file to get the answer; when you read it, youll find it

16. bruno_frota

bruno_frota New Agent

I am almost going insane.
    So, i am almost getting there, i am trying to get in the rosenberg archive, but i don't know what i should look for to get the password

17. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

in the soapfile that mentioned the archive, theres reference to a certain event.
    find the event and you got a year.
    that is your password

Orion likes this.
  18. bruno_frota

bruno_frota New Agent

I've finally got it, thanks

19. suinicide

suinicide Active Agent

I would like some help on this one as well, I think I know what I'm looking for, but I don't know where to look.

20. tan_nguyen

tan_nguyen Guest

I'll try tomorrow but today I've read the EOT and others soapfile file countless time and all the "spoiler" but still can't figure out which ref. :(
    Pl, if there was a sensitive spoiler, ib me will b ok. I'll hv a look when I so desperate .
    Thanks alot :D