Cannot Purchase The Game Bundle On Steam

Discussion in 'General' started by Acrux, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Acrux

Acrux Active Agent

I got the following error message when I tried to buy "Alice and Smith - Complete Library BUNDLE" on steam:
    "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try
    again or contact support for assistance."

I've tried different methods trying to solve it, like revert back to NON beta steam, purchase it from big picture / web browser / steam app on ios, etc, tried every 6-8 hours since yesterday, all didn't work.

I can buy other game just fine (I can even buy the black watchmen or the other bundles), only have problem with the Complete Library BUNDLE. My friend also have the same problem buying this bundle. We never have problem buying games from steam before.

For your information, both of us are from Hong Kong, and we also can't gift this bundle although we didn't own any game in the bundle, not sure if it matter.

I've submit a ticket to steam for help, but I don't think they would reply before the sale end. We will be appreciate if you can help.

2. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

3. Acrux

Acrux Active Agent

Wow thanks for your prompt reply.
    I've checked those articles but my problem is not listed.

I'll wait for the steam reply then. Thanks for your help.

4. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

No problem. If you don't hear back from them by tomorrow, I would message @Anashel about it, as he'd be the one to manage this.

5. Acrux

Acrux Active Agent

Thanks for your help :)

6. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

The bundles are fairly new for A&S, so there can be issues lol. Sorry for the problems you're getting! @Anashel or Steam can get it done quick :)

7. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi Agent Acrux!

I just PM you with the solution. Welcome to the Agency!

8. Acrux

Acrux Active Agent

Solved, thanks Anashel and everyone :D

2 people like this.