Call for Speaker Suggestions

Discussion in 'General' started by codex-13, Jul 28, 2018.

1. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Hello all! We're in the process of planning the security seminar that was part of the NITE Team 4 Kickstarter rewards. I wanted to reach out to the community to see if any of you have a particular speaker or presenter that you think is really great who might be willing to participate in the seminar or an "AMA" style session. If you know someone (or maybe you are someone) who you think fits the bill, either let us know in this thread or send a message to me through Discord or the forums here.

I'd also like to ask in a more general sense what kind of stuff you'd like to hear about in the session. We're still in the planning phases, and we've got a pretty good idea of what sort of topics you all are interested in, but we're always open to suggestions!

Thank you all so much for supporting us and supporting the development of NITE Team 4!

Villspor likes this.
  2. cyberis

cyberis New Agent

I've just started playing this game and came to the end of it rather quickly. What security seminar were you going to hold and do you still need speakers?