Call For Help: Kickstarter

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Dear members,

On Tuesday, Sept 27th, we will be launching a Kickstarter campaign for NITE Team 4 that we has been working on for a long time, and we need your support.

ks-game-tag-alt.png
    The first 24 hours are vital, we need a lot of backers to show momentum and attract journalists, even if it’s only 1 dollar pledge! (Pledge tiers are $1, $25, $50, $75 and $125+) If you can help out, contact me @Anashel

Again, ANY support is welcome; sharing the news, a contact in the press industrie, a pledge, a potential lead for a corporate sponsorship, etc...

Have a great weekend!

6 people like this.
  2. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Sorry, I forgot to give you the link for an exclusive preview of the KS campaign: http://kck.st/2cS1GMm

5 people like this.
  3. raul_ct

raul_ct Moderator

Thc%60F+yOu+DO%92+supp%BFrtijg+TIYE+TeAM+4 ;) Misssed a lot of numbers, but i get the message

4 people like this.
  4. Drakhan

Drakhan Senior Agent

I'm in. I really wanted that army jacket but when I factored in the cost of the divorce, I had to settle for dog tags.

4 people like this.
  5. Jimbo9

Jimbo9 Special Agent

Just backed, can't wait to dive into the dangerous world of cyberwarfare :)

5 people like this.
  6. Balamung

Balamung Senior Agent

Done ! Can't wait to play the game =D

2 people like this.
  7. Acrux

Acrux Active Agent

Backed, maybe you can announce it on the Greenlight page too so people following it on steam can get the news :)

4 people like this.
  8. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

I have been fighting tooth and nail for dog tags. I will be getting freakin' dog tags. Luv you guys for doing what you do!
    Screenshot_2016-09-27-10-26-18.png

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
    4 people like this.
  9. crux

crux Special Adviser

For sure! We'll be making an update on Greenlight so our Steam supporters can see the news!

10. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Oh, quick question: Are the add-ons in place? I'd love to get some of them patches and the USB with the Special Op included ;P

11. crux

crux Special Adviser

Yes the add-ons are active! We'll be sending out Backerkit surveys after the campaign finishes to manage add-ons (make sure to include shipping! "Add $5 for US and Canada, $10 for international."). We're also going to put a "How-to" graphic on the page for people not familiar with how add-ons work.

12. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Awesome, thanks. 'Cause I am kind of bad with Kickstarter, so I have no idea how add-ons work lol. I only backed one project, but it'll be a while until they're done lol. Only two guys on the team, making it in their spare time, so work and stuff gets in the way.

2 people like this.
  13. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

We added an infographic to explain the add-ons. kickstarter-add-ons-explinations-alt.png

5 people like this.
  14. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

50% in less than 24 hours! Thank you all so much for your amazing support!
    ks-update-001.png

6 people like this.
  15. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Nite Team 4 Aww Yiss.jpg

6 people like this.
  16. JantsoP

JantsoP Division 88 Manager

This is way better
    [​IMG]

17. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

yeah sorry, id love to back NT4, but steam doesnt accept paypal and i dont have a credit card

18. exibition

exibition Senior Agent

I can confirm that I am officially an Agent for NT4.
    Looking forward to the Closed Beta.

3 people like this.
  19. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

I think you may be able to request a Visa card linked to your Paypal account?

20. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

maybe, but i dont like the idea of being 'forced' to own a creditcard, just to back a project...
    especially when youve got to pay for each year you use a creditcard