Bug Workspace #6 - 0.10.11

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by ch0s3n, Sep 27, 2018.

1. ch0s3n

ch0s3n Active Agent

Game Version: 0.10.11
    Encountered 2 bugs here.

Bug 1: If I press the communication center workspace (the 6th box at the bottom), the game shows it as it should. However, the shortcut key (alt+<workspace number>) for going to the workspace I was on before doesn't work. I'm guessing somewhere underneath something is saying I'm still on the previous workspace.
    For example if I'm on workspace #4 and click to open the communication center, alt+4 won't bring me back to workspace #4, however alt+5 for example will bring me to workspace #5.

Bug 2: If I press alt+6, the game takes me to an empty workspace. I presume this is what's underneath the communication center. I can't open any modules on this workspace (which makes sense if it's the communication center).
    If I do press the communication center to open it, it opens just fine. When I press it again I revert to the mysterious 6th workspace (no other workspace is highlighted) just like I would return to workspace #4 for example if that's where I entered from.
    This shortcut key is undocumented in the settings so I assume it's not supposed to be there. It would be nice however if it had the same effect as clicking the button for the communication center given that the button looks very much like another workspace.

Anashel likes this.
  2. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

We're aware of this issue and working on a fix. Thanks for the report!