Broken missions (tutorial and castle ivy chap3)

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by munchad, Oct 31, 2018.

1. munchad

munchad New Agent

Game resolution : 2560x1440 fantastic
    Game display mode : Fullscreen
    Operating system : windows 10

I was doing the first tutorial but for some reason some primary objectives have not been validated. I had to reset the game because I was stuck. It worked on second try without changing anything.
    I have now the same issue with Castle Ivy chap3 and I don't feel like to reset and start the whole game again...
    castle ivy ch3 obj.png castle ivy ch3.png
    As you can see on the screenshots, objectives 3 and 4 have not been validated despite they have been completed (you can see "completed" next to the transaction and I'm connected to the Dr.Ripper's IP). Obj.5 has been validated when i clicked on the Dr.Ripper C2 card and last objective has been validated too for some reason. Problem is I'm stuck again and I can't do the attack. I suppose that Dylan is supposed to contact me and teach me MITM attack after obj 5, but this will never happen like in the tutorial.
    Thank you for your help. Your game is awesome but bugs are incredibly frustrating...
    BTW if the case files reset after every chapter, how am i supposed to connect to cryptnet without a node ID ? Is the note pad usefull somehow, because it doesn't save anything too. Or do I need an actual notebook ? :p

2. munchad

munchad New Agent

Ok, after 10 tries and I restarted the game 4 times, the objective 3 have been eventually validated and the mission is done now.

3. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi Munchad!

Can you contact me via [email protected] with your agent name, I would like to look at your player data to see if I can find any issues.