Bio Techly Bounty

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by alphabravo, Nov 10, 2018.

1. alphabravo

alphabravo New Agent

Does anyone know where to start on this bounty? I tried to make up a web address to search on OSINT scans but nothing.

2. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

That's a good line of thought.
    What would the website address be?

would it be a .net, .gov, .com?

what would be the main part of the address?
    biotechly?
    bio_techly?
    bio-techly?

A bit of trial and error is required with this one.

3. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

but... you dont even need to know the suffix for that domain (if its actually there)
    just use the correct tools/settings

4. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

Zaelong, can you go into more detail?
    are you saying you can sfuzz/osintscan bestbuy and you'll find both the prefix and the suffix? (www, .com)

thanks

5. cikulisu

cikulisu New Agent

you don't need to know the website at all, you are barking up the wrong tree.

the company name is enough if you use the right toolkit.

6. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

im saying that osintscan/sfuzzer arent the right tools to use

7. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

Which tool are you saying to use?
    I did manual combinations until I found
    bio-techly.com
    But if there's a tool to take "bio" and "techly" to do that automatically, that's awesome!

8. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

Think back to what youre asked.
    you arent asked to infiltrate their network, youre asked to infiltrate a device/computer
    Look for a tool that spesialised in that kind of infiltration

9. Enoch52

Enoch52 Active Agent

You're asked to find the IP of an infected computer. Do you have a tool that can infect computers?

10. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

Are you saying you can set up an e-mail database for social engineering with just 'bio' and 'techly'?
    Wonder if there's a way to get a unique list of the domains from that database, as a way to get web domains to infiltrate

11. Enoch52

Enoch52 Active Agent

The tool actually gives you an idea of how it works: if you give it a domain name, it will search for email addresses with that domain ([email protected]), and if you give it a company name, it searches the LinkedIn database for users who work for that company and gathers their email addresses.

12. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

Yeah, didn't click with me that you could just pump bio techly into SET. I used sfuzz/osintscan to determine the domain before running SET