Basic Training Mission

Discussion in 'General' started by Athene Noctua, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Athene Noctua

Athene Noctua Active Agent

Basic Training Mission 3: The Antique Dealer

Slightly concerned by where a decoded URL has led me; in the third photo, next to a Bible open at Psalms, there's a URL written in Rot13. Following it leads me to a page called 'No Freezing Mac', obviously the page has been hijacked.

What do I do now...?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  2. Joris

Joris Active Agent

First of all, try to not spoil to much of the missions and if you have to, try to use the spoiler tag. Second, the mission is still working, so you might be on the wrong track. Could you pm me the url you currently have?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  3. Athene Noctua

Athene Noctua Active Agent

I did NOT give away anything. Why were spoiler tags required...? Secondly, no I'm definitely NOT on the wrong track, I'm not stupid. The photos are only accessible via a valid Agent code, and the URL was definitely in Rot13 (I may be a rookie when it comes to ARGs, but NOT when it comes to cyphers).

4. Joris

Joris Active Agent

I have worded myself poorly, apologies. You are on the right track, but I don't get where you get this page from? I've tried the mission again and it is working as intended

5. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

6. berzerk0

berzerk0 Active Agent

Athene Noctua, I'm back up and running and have solved this one. Here's a little hint:

[Rot13 is not the only way to encode things, asciitohex.com is frequently used here - its given in the mission]
    Go on discord and start a DM with me and we can work this through together