Backerkit Surveys Sending Out

Discussion in 'General' started by VGG, Oct 17, 2014.

1. VGG

VGG Executive Producer

We just sent the survey! :)
    Filling out your BackerKit survey is not required, but will help out our project tremendously, and help us get your rewards out to you quicker.

You do not need to make a login and password to fill out your survey, just fill it out and you’re all good to go! In the BackerKit survey, please answer any questions we may have regarding your pledge, provide shipping information, pay for international shipping if you forgot, and if you want you can even order more items or “add-ons”.

If you’ve decided later that you filled out something wrong in the survey, you can actually go back and change it anytime before I announce the cut off date for changes.

If you use your Facebook login for your Kickstarter account, the BackerKit invite will be sent to the email you used for your Facebook account.

SHIPPING
    Please use the Tip Jar add-on to give out your shipping fee. Don't forget it's the highest shipping fee only. BackerKit does not allow us to manage the fee otherwise.

FAQ about BackerKit:
    1. I didn’t get my BackerKit email invite. Where is it?
    You can resend your invite to yourself! Just go to the project BackerKit URL: https://the-black-watchmen-game-and-comic-book.backerkit.com , enter your email address, and your invite will be sent to your email inbox.

2. I want to sign back into Backer Kit but I don’t remember the email I used for my account. How do I get it?
    Please click on this support link and we will help you. If you have any more questions about BackerKit: Email the team directly via [email protected] if you need any assistance!

Thank you!

-The Dev team

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    2 people like this.
  2. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

I'm having issues getting items to stay in the cart between the "Choose your add-ons" page and the "Confirm Order" page. I tried disabling adblock but that didn't fix the issue. Any ideas?

2 people like this.
  3. Zodiac

Zodiac Senior Agent

Same here. After typing in the address and clicking on next I get an internal error. :-(

Edit:

Wrote a mail at [email protected] with screenshots. Hope that helps. Please assist. Thx.

Edit 2:

And now getting this as answer:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address

failed:

"[email protected]":

domain not found, "divison-66.com"

2 people like this.
  4. Bats

Bats Division 93: Covert Grammatical Ops Battalion

First: Yay!

Second: Any sizing guidelines on how the sm/med/lg on the jackets fit? I own some larges I can barely squeeze into, and smalls that, with the addition of some ropes and poles, could double as tents[*].

-Bats
    [*] Naturally I make a point of always keeping rope and tent poles in my pockets, just in case I have to use one of these jackets for an unexpected camping trip.

2 people like this.
  5. Camazotz

Camazotz Active Agent

Same here, choose everything I want, click the confirm button, come up with the overview page, with no add-ons listed and the same amount of credit I had when I started listed. Adblock disabled here too, no joy.

Yeah, could do with some clarification on sizing as well. I'm told aussie sizing is a lil weird when trying to convert from sizes from over there - so wouldn't want me ordering a tent for myself :p

2 people like this.
  6. VGG

VGG Executive Producer

I'm looking with BackerKit for this internal error, I'll be back soon with an answer

7. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Same problem, guess it's everyone. Guessing on T-shirt sizes in the same way as Bats is guessing on Jacket sizes!

8. Bats

I haven't made it far enough to run into that particular error yet, but I did notice that it's trying to charge me add-on shipping in addition to pledge shipping, while the rewards page specified "1. If your initial pledge includes a shipping charge, you will not be charged any further shipping for add-ons." Is this a problem with/mistake in backerkit, or a mistake on the reward page?

-Bats

9. Rogue

Rogue New Agent

I got the same error as everyone else, seems to be trending.

10. Kle

Kle Senior Agent

I can't even get past agent name. I doesn't seem to matter if I put my name in or my characters it just spins happily until it times out.

11. VGG

VGG Executive Producer

T-shirts and jacket
    There is no guideline for size available at the moment, we will see if we can make one fast...

BackerKit Internal error
    We're currently trying to solve this problem

Division-66 email
    You can write to [email protected] or [email protected] and give your information, we will add them in the system when BackerKit solve the problem

4 people like this.
  12. Camazotz

Camazotz Active Agent

love your work! rock on

As to sizing, is this a good guide to work off? *shrugs* at least for the down under people - sorry euro peeps...kinda weren't my focus when i was looking. Maybe someone can find some conversion stuff for you?

2 people like this.
  13. XerTaLT

XerTaLT Active Agent

I have a question - does 5 cad$ pledge includes shipping fee or not?

14. Bats

In my case the problem isn't so much converting between sizing systems, it's the fact that the U.S. "Small," "Medium," and "Large" sizes can have vastly different meanings from one manufacturer (or even one style) to another. With the T-shirts it's not such a big deal, since they can be shrunk or stretched a bit if needed, but with the jackets it'd be helpful to know the measurements, or at least how large/small the sizes tend to run.

(if the jackets are surplus from/made for a particular military and just being customized, this is probably easy enough to just look up online... if they're being custom made by [email protected], it might be less available)

-Bats

2 people like this.
  15. Bats

There weren't any $5 pledges that included physical rewards (or any rewards, for that matter... the tip jar only gave access to the game, and even that was only for 10 people)... So, no, it shouldn't include or require any shipping.

-Bats

16. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Senior Agent

The first pledge to include some shipping fees is the 110$ one (first one to contain physical rewards), and only for Canada.
    If you live outside of Canada, you'll have to add the corresponding fee (only one time).

With the 5$ pledge, if you have addons, you'll have to add the higher shipping fee from the addons you have added.

2 people like this.
  17. Camazotz

Camazotz Active Agent

this is my point of contention mainly, doesnt really matter about the tshirt, like you say

18. VGG

VGG Executive Producer

I will have a chart for the t-shirts, as for the jacket they will be made by a military shop so I don't know when I will have the chart, you can send us your measurements if you want to be sure.

2 people like this.
  19. Kle

Kle Senior Agent

So I'm probably going to ask a really stupid question about shipping.

My pledge shows a shipping fee of $5 already set aside but the kickstarter wanted $10 international. Does that mean I use the tip jar to pay the extra $5 or an additional $10 on top of the $5 the backerkit has already set aside?

20. Bats

Oooo... Spiffy!

I imagine a uniform supplier has plenty of standard sizing info on hand, but I'm not in any particular hurry (a hurry to get all my goodies, obviously... but I don't imagine rushing to get my survey in will do much to counteract the logistics of making/shipping everything)... and I'd have to go hunt down a second set of hands to get current measurements anyhow, an idea my inherent laziness rebels again.

-Bats