Alpha 0.4 Bugs Thread

Discussion in 'Previous builds' started by Anashel, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi everyone!

If you encounter any bugs during the new Alpha 0.4, please report it here. Give as much details as possible so we can reproduce the bug. Don't forget to tell us your OS version.

2. Hellsing

Hellsing Active Agent

I don't know if it's a bug or not... But...
    Port 0 on intranet.florium.org
    After portscan it says 0
    On fingerprint - invalid parameter.

3. Joris

Joris Active Agent

the fingerprint is working as intended, since you are not able to host anything on port 0. Are you sure the the game did not tell you: 0 open ports found?

4. Hellsing

Hellsing Active Agent

I'm pretty sure.

5. Joris

Joris Active Agent

hmm thanks for the screenshot, seems to be a glitch with the latest build. Also, does it only work on this domain?

6. MattGD

MattGD Active Agent

Starting the alpha, asked to choose my monitor - choosing Left displays on my Right monitor, choosing Right, displays on my left. No idea what's going on there!
    Windows 10.

7. Hellsing

Hellsing Active Agent

If you mean port 0, it hasn't appeared on any new domains in new missions. I'm not sure about old ones, I haven't looked through them.

8. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

THanks for that, it's fixed now. Should show port 80!

9. raul_ct

raul_ct Moderator

Infamous background sound bug

Inexorabilis and Balamung like this.
  10. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

Hey, I can't seem to trigger the end of mission one. I've got the password 8 different ways, I think I must be skipping something vital to the mission progression in the programming. I have re-unzipped the file and even due to something unrelated had to reinstall my operating system last night. The only difference is today instead of mission 00 it does say mission 01. I went a head and was just so frustrated with the whole thing I played some of mission 2 before I got tired, thought I should leave this report. I am running windows 8.1 on an Alienware Laptop with Intel I7 proc, 8gigs of RAM and a frustrated agent at the helm.
    picture_20172106112133.png

11. darknight

darknight Active Agent

ok, just had a chat on discord, and after I have found the first password on the first mission it should end, to give me the second part, well I have done it about 2-3 times and it hasn't finished? win 10 if it helps

themadhuman likes this.
  12. darknight

darknight Active Agent

themadhuman, how did you start on mish 2 without the completion of 1?

13. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

I just used the information gathering tools on the domain described in the mission 2 map. And now that I look at it, even though I got some of the further videos on mission 1, the map never updated past mission 1 part 1.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  14. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

ALRIGHT THAT WAS JUST FREAKING DIRTY, lol. I guess I should of not been impatient and listened to everything and watched the whole training tutorial, "portscan every subdomain and you'll be done with this mission". I need some serious retraining I've been off-duty too long.

Anashel likes this.
  15. Inexorabilis

Inexorabilis Active Agent

As i'm used to hack in the commands one after another, I didn't care much about the new terminals popping up. Now i can't close them because the window controls overlap the edge of the screen.
    The only solution so far is restarting the game.

Edit: The autocomplete feature also bugs sometimes. For example I type in "portscan net" and hit Tab it flicks open "portscan intranet.florium.org" instead of "portscan netmail.florium.org" (Could be a feature though)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  16. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

you could move the first screen down before the next module is called, or use a different work station... sometimes closing the network information will allow you to grab the top of the module screen to move it. hope that helps

17. Inexorabilis

Inexorabilis Active Agent

Nah i've provoked it, and there is still no possibility to close it. A implementation of "exit" would do the trick, which also would save the click to close ;).

Balamung likes this.
  18. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

19. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Or they could open new windows downward instead of upwards?

20. Code

Code Active Agent

Window Priority and Movement Issues:

Repost from my comment in UI Design Suggestions as part of it is a bug and the other parts are feature requests. My bad...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017