Agent Id Badges

Discussion in 'General' started by Jarobi, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Someone brought up the idea of Agent ID badges for sale in the store. This is a great idea! Does anyone have any suggestions about which details would be included, etc?

7 people like this.
  2. JantsoP

JantsoP Division 88 Manager

Just [​IMG] already

2 people like this.
  3. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

Agent Name.
    Clearance level. yellow, orange, green .
    Photo or avatar (whatever is sent in by the agent)
    Maybe years of service.
    and rank/s ( like the one we received at the end of the season) - Or maybe customization for soldier etc. the ranks/classes that are in game.

--

Also have a option to be able to purchase a upgraded card when the next season ends . with updated clearance Etc.

5 people like this.
  4. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

I would love to see the following things on the ID:
    • Agent Name with Picture (possible choice to upload a file for ID picture on purchase.)
    • Clearance (probably the logo next to the agent name)
    • Rank
    [​IMG]
    I NEED IT

5 people like this.
  5. Cicada1337

Cicada1337 Senior Agent

Well along the lines of what the other guys are saying, Here was a Fan ID Badge i designed for my wife this morning.
    It had her Name, Photo, Clearance Level, And a QR Code That Redirects to her Forum Profile. (Like a Boss)

Heres an Imgur link so you can see what it looked like: http://imgur.com/uZCCW6P

3 people like this.
  6. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

The level clearance, rank and classes are datas susceptible to change and i don't see people re-buying badges each time they have something new on their status.
    Those would have their place on a public profile in the client though, same as a friendlist (i know it's already planned) and other social features.

7. cronkllr

A QR code could link to current clearance levels/ agent rank without the need for new cards

8 people like this.
  8. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

That is a great idea!

9. cronkllr

That would be the easiest I would imagine for a Current level/rank. And hidden on top of it SO if a person sees the card they cannot see rank or status if they are a peeping tom:D

2 people like this.
  10. Mustafa Said

Mustafa Said Senior Agent

OH GOD I'D LOVE TO GET THIS

11. Typhoon Jim

Typhoon Jim Senior Agent

Actually, I'd like to have a corporate ID for whatever front company we use (remember that thread?)

12. cronkllr

As a clandestine group , you need more than one front company.

4 people like this.
  13. Mustafa Said

Mustafa Said Senior Agent

So would we need multiple companies?

14. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

We've had numerous suggestions, so apparently we're going through a different cover name every two weeks or a month or something.

15. cronkllr

At any given time you need to have more than one cover company. Different operations running different missions would all use a different cover company.

16. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Agent Name
    Real Name(optional/pseudonym)
    TBW logo
    Barcode or QR code that leads to an 'info page', something that can give stats like the 'report' section in the client, but for each agent.

Maybe for clearance levels, all of them would be printed with a blank spot for the clearance level, and the clearance level identifiers could be stickers you can apply in that space? I dunno if that'd drive you guys nuts though. Offering badges of each clearance level would be good too, then you could buy three(or four if you're a lucky green) and use whichever one matches your current level. I personally would want a badge with my clearance level printed on it, not stickered.

5 people like this.
  17. StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger Senior Agent

Official The Black Watchmen Clearance Level Stickers (tm), comes with 6 stickers, 2 per each 'basic' levels
    I know here some companies sell monthly and yearly bus passes at a discount to employees, then you are given a small reflective sticker to place on an official work ID.

Yellow Clearance for example could be the logo in yellow on black or a black logo on yellow.

18. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Please, not stickers!
    A printed barcode or even better, qr-code linking to a personal page for the agent is the way i'd like to see it go.

3 people like this.
  19. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I don't like the stickers either, and I regret suggesting it lol. I do NOT want stickers, to be clear. It was just an idea of one way to make it work... >>

20. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Here is my ID! I just kind of made this out of a whim. Figured someone would like to check it out I guess :x OBVIOUSLY I WILL CHANGE THE SIZE.
    ID.png

5 people like this.