Agent Group 3003

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by MidDipper, Apr 15, 2016.

1. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

At approx 11:22 EST, I received the following email from Dispatch:

Agent MidDipper,

Your expertise is needed for a special mission. Check the archive immediately for your briefing (Archive #LV39NZ).

Division 66

Let's go!

Google Doc: Link!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
  2. MochiInvasion

MochiInvasion Senior Agent

3. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

The vietnamese roughly translates to "Discover your potential"

2 people like this.
  4. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

5. insomn14

insomn14 Active Agent

The words at the bottom certainly make some interesting anagrams, though they all look like word salad so far.

Edit: Interestingly, the letters contain the words Ho Chi Minh, which is where the op took place at. Must have typoed when I transferred to the anagram decoder.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
  6. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

3 people like this.
  7. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

i send the following to dispatch:
    dear dispatch,

we've looked into the flyer and found that the text refer to something like the personal hedgehog concept.
    though we havent found any actual relevance of this to the cipher, we did found out that the last part of the flyer was written with a railfence cipher.

the decoded message gives us the following link:
    http://www.childrenofhonorius.com/

i believe the children of honorius refers to a splintergroup of the blind brothers.

grts agent Zaelong

2 people like this.
  8. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

i got mail:
    Agent Zaelong,

Well done. The website appears to be connected to Lauviah [Subject H2DL3K], a former member of the secret society known as the Blind Brotherhood, who is in possession of a rare and powerful grimoire called the Liber Juratus Honorii.

NITE Team 4 has discovered that the website was uploaded from Vietnam, but they were unable to pin down an exact address. We must uncover the current location of Subject H2DL3K at once, before he is able to attract a following. Investigate the website for clues to his location. Once we have a location, a strike force will be sent in to detain him and regain the grimoire.

Division 66

9. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

I think the temple on the website is Troglodyte temple, Marble Mountains. Da Nang, Vietnam.

10. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

(just reported the location found by themadhuman)

11. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

update:
    Agent Zaelong,

Excellent work in locating Subject H2DL3K. An updated mission briefing has been added to the archive (Archive #CK76KL).

Division 66

12. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

while castillion an daedalus are writing their 'leaked declassified report' about a missing aircraft carrying agent orange (from the vietnam wars), we're looking for capable agents with knowledge of military shizzle, who know how to lure the vietnamese army away from their station for some special training, for away from Na Dang....

4 people like this.
  13. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Current plan is as follows: I've written up a radiogram message to send to Dispatch, they have a team monitoring the military radiotelegraph lines in Vietnam to extract station callsigns, serial numbers, and TO/FM lines so we can make the message seem valid. I'm going to be AFK for the majority of today so it's up to you guys to handle this one.

14. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Update from Dispatch:
    <Div66_Dispatch> Our team monitoring the network intercepted a message that fits your needs.
    <Div66_Dispatch> The 16-line format is used.
    <Div66_Dispatch> As requested, lines 2, 3, 6 and 7 have been extracted from the message. There are as follows:
    <Div66_Dispatch> Line 2: RFDN
    <Div66_Dispatch> Line 3: DE RFHA NR 1510
    <Div66_Dispatch> Line 3: DE RFHA NR 1510
    <Div66_Dispatch> Line 6: FM GD DEFINT
    <Div66_Dispatch> Line 7: TO COM5THMILREG
    <Div66_Dispatch> Our team will continue to monitor the network for further relevant messages.

3 people like this.
  15. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

the message has been send to dispatch.
    now we wait for further intel

2 people like this.
  16. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

"Agent Zaelong,

Message received and sent to SET6. We will adjust the time according. The contents of the message are sufficient for our mission objectives. A full report will be sent out following the strike. Well done agent. "

5 people like this.
  17. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

according to middipper:
    "Strike operation was a success. A full debrief on mission 350071 can be found in the Archive at #BA1B5B. The speed and efficiency with which this mission was completed has been noted. "

with this the mission has been concluded ^^

5 people like this.