Advanced Mission 01: Group Infrastructure, Stumped.

Discussion in 'Alpha Versions' started by GrandmasterC, Jul 7, 2017.

1. GrandmasterC

GrandmasterC New Agent

To cut a long story short, i've hit a dead end with my investigating.
    I've found a total of 6 domains belonging to morphomedical, rosenbergclinic and rhopagroup all with port 80 open and an up to date version of Apache.
    Additional Intel suggests utilizing
    SIP
    except i have no idea how to do that with the information currently at my disposal.

The only domain name i haven't run osintscan or sfuzzer successfully for is the
    .onion
    domain.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:
    As i post this sfuzzer has found two new domains sip and webmail for rosenbergclinic.
    EDIT#2: Have made some further progress. Likely will not require further assistance.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. Bach

Bach Senior Agent

Seems I'm stuck at the same spot:
    I was able to add sip.rosenbergclinic.com to the C2 Registry via foxacid.
    But now I can't figure out where to go from here...
    Would greatly appreciate a nudge.

3. VirtusVotis

VirtusVotis Senior Agent

Been playing the closed beta after a long absence around here (hey all ;-) ), but I'm wondering where I can find the
    Summary Report for Rhopagroup
    . Don't want to miss anything pertinent, but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to look. Thanks for the help!

4. GoodSirMortimer

GoodSirMortimer Active Agent

It's been a while since I did this mission, so I don't remember anything specific, but generally

it's a good idea to run an sfuzzer after you've connected to the network as well, it should turn up some new domains, including something you can try in the password attack tool.

Sorry I can't offer anything more specific, if I reset the missions and get back to this point I'll let you know. Also, Bach, if you're still stuck at this area it might be worth checking that out too.

5. Orion

Orion Active Agent

There is another tool in the OS that it's only use is to scan for internal networks once connected to a network.