ACTIVE MISSIONS THREAD

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by Anashel, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Couple of rules:
    • 1 thread per missions
    • Spoilers tag - no answer
    • Support thread (teaching people how to use tools, investigation techniques, etc) are welcome

2. hiyouboots

hiyouboots Active Agent

Hello, I would like some help on advanced mission 3. I have a password, an email and a message I don't know how to get to Samantha Lizbourne's email from there though. Help would be appreciated

3. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

Weird, the mission is supposed to be completed as soon as you get the password?

Oh, i think you forget a part of you mission.
    You might want to reread the briefing

4. hiyouboots

hiyouboots Active Agent

I need a way to get to Samantha Lizbourne's password.

5. jcdenton

jcdenton New Agent

Can you give me a tip for mission 14 season 1 Past Posts I tried converting code at bottom but seems like a dead end and looked up a sacrifice on 10/05/1995 since post is about a 5 yr anniversary posted on 10/05/00 am I on the right track?

6. iTune

iTune New Agent

Hello I am stuck on mission 3 where you need to get a password. So this is embarrassing I got a password what do I need to do next?

7. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

It's not embarrassing, it's broken I think. We are looking into it! :)

8. Carter Reed

Carter Reed New Agent

I think I have an idea what the issue might be. I got the password using the Rock You attack but only included some parameters that lowered the search to a few minutes. After I got the password nothing happened. I tried again after seeing this was an issue and included more information that lowered the attack to 19 seconds. Maybe there is an issue with the completion requirements that want you to include certain search information and not just get the password. I am not sure if this will help but I completed it twice and the second time it counted and now I am on the next mission.

9. Walker

Walker New Agent

I'm stuck on mission "Live Wire". I found "monitoring.unity7network.com" which gave me "superterram.org" and "brea-sip". I got into superterram's file server but I don't know what to do from there. I'm assuming "brea-sip" refers to Brea Setterlunds sip address but I'm not sure if it's relevant or how to even get that info. I'm probably missing something extremely obvious.

10. Helixus

Helixus New Agent

I'm stuck on the same mission myself and not sure where to go from here either.

11. creeprr3

creeprr3 New Agent

I'm stuck on Mission 3: private communications.
    I used the Turbine C2 registry to connect to the vpn and started a sfuzzer dictionary attack. Problem is, the attack doesn't come up with the mail server. I attacked all four subdomains and tried different time span for the attacks. I don't know if I have overlooked something or what I'm doing wrong so a little help would be appreciated.

(sorry if this is the wrong thread for this)

Edit: Found the problem, I overread something >.< . Works now

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  12. hiyouboots

hiyouboots Active Agent

Can i have a clue i can't figure this out either

13. creeprr3

creeprr3 New Agent

I used the sfuzzer attack wrong. I tried sfuzzer www.rosenews.com instead of sfuzzer rosenews.com. The second command worked for me and found the mailserver.

14. hiyouboots

hiyouboots Active Agent

i am so dumb i thought it was advanced mission 3 blocked off oops

15. Ammutseba

Ammutseba New Agent

stuck on the 4th mission ( THE LIST ) , either way i m doing something wrong or i m not doing anything right , although i did all the current steps as i did in the previous one , but i cant find any extra domains except the 3 that are given www.khopesh.com , emails.khopesh.com , login.khopesh.com

so after that i just cant move it on . oh well , will retry it again another time

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  16. hiyouboots

hiyouboots Active Agent

have you just sfuzzer-ed or have you osintscan-ed as well

17. Ammutseba

Ammutseba New Agent

yes i did , all 3 of the above , but the mission says that osintscan wont help due to the fact its a private organisation and public hints arent availiable.

i m gonna retry it though and see