A Message In The Package...

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Shahmeran, Feb 23, 2015.

1. riningear

riningear Division-79

I'd sent an email asking about their research and employment and got the same message.

4 people like this.
  2. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Uh, is that the launch event ? (my brain laggs, sorry)

Edit : Let's call Rosenberg Clinic about brainlaggs, maybe they can help me and give me a laser eye so i can play in hollywood movies and get my coffee hot just by looking at it.

2 people like this.
  3. riningear

riningear Division-79

Clarification? o:

EDIT: Like, is this whole mission the launch event, or Rosenberg, or...??

EDIT2: Oh, you mean March 6. The only thing we have for March 6 is that TBW will be at PAX East on that date.

4. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Mine's a repeat...
    positive results. A change in the BDNF gene is apparent in the patient's cell

2 people like this.
  5. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

This

6. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

It seems a bit too early for a launch. We're still playing with Alpha clients, not even in beta yet. At the moment, I see it as a way to remind those who backed on Kickstarter that we exist, move them onto the forums and give them (some of whom have not participated in an ARG/TBW before) a taste of whats to come!

6 people like this.
  7. Poisoness

Poisoness Active Agent

Yes! Got one! :D
    "most cases of posttraumatic stress disorder reduced to a manageable level within a"

5 people like this.
  8. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

3 people like this.
  9. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

My mousepad didn't have the message. Message came in with the stickers that I got though.

10. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

Arg, I want mah stickerssssss

2 people like this.
  11. Rohva

Rohva Gold Member

I did a reverse phone lookup on the phone number we call to get the "oranges and lemons" rhyme.

It lists it as a J2 Mobile number in West Bloomfield, Michigan. I haven't found anything on a carrier named J2 in Michigan, but there is a cloud service from J2 Global called eVoice. It provides voice mail services and can also route calls where you want.

The business the phone number is identified in the listing is KNL PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT, LLC. That may be a previous owner, though. The company has been around since 2007. It doesn't look relevant to this mission so far as I can tell. The listing I got didn't provide a last update date.

Also, it may just be coincidence, but "J2Mobile" is a publisher that puts out a couple of TSW apps on Android. It is also the name of a chain of phone stores in Singapore.

2 people like this.
  12. Catalyst

Catalyst Gold Member

If I could hide a message behind some other company's automated phone service, I would. It's less tracable back to me.. But then again, who knows where Oblivion originated.

13. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

We'll have to see what happens at Pax East. With that critical mass of enthusiasts & media attention, it seems natural there would be some sort of mission those people could participate in - exposure to what TBW is all about.

14. Shadowner

Shadowner Gold Member

so are any multipass holders planning to attend Pax East, or the rest of us that are completely ready to show our pride (and gear)? wish I could go but I have work next friday :(

15. Zodiac

Zodiac Senior Agent

Exciting! .. but have not gotten anything yet (Germany) .. :-(

16. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

I am wondering if the further locations postal wise contain the must have lines? Sort of a way to make sure no one is left out??

17. Shahmeran

Shahmeran Senior Agent

"Further" is hard to gauge with regards to mail though. Esp. When Canada post is involved >.< quite often things sent at the same time from where i live will get to England faster than they get to the next province over. What we have and haven't received is probably coincidence. I just hope nothing vital gets lost with someone moving and forgetting to update their address or something.

3 people like this.
  18. riningear

riningear Division-79

I know at least one person is in New Zealand who might have packages.

19. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Mostly depends of mailing platforms and the "trail" each one is attributed. They use this metaphor in computer networks class

3 people like this.
  20. Naurthoron

Naurthoron Active Agent

I received today the T-Shirt with the following message:
    "the gene expression, but my preliminary analysis shows significant change and"

I almost did not notice the paper and was about to throw it to the trash.

2 people like this.