2018??? :(((

Discussion in 'General' started by andrea, Nov 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. andrea

andrea Active Agent

i read that the exit of the game is posted to... years 2018 :(( please give the keys to closed beta 0.9 ! thanks!

2. codex-13

codex-13 Archivist

The closed beta is included with Quantum-level or higher pre-orders. The release date on the Steam page was recently updated to reflect our current development roadmap. If you have a Quantum or higher level pre-order and you didn't receive a Steam key in your email, send a message to @Anashel directly.

3. andrea

andrea Active Agent

no i havnt a quantum level.. i have just buy the game... reading release date november 2017..

4. codex-13

codex-13 Archivist

You'll want to talk to Anashel about that, although he's on a business trip right now and may not be able to get back to you immediately. Schedule changes and adjustments in release dates are common while a game is still in development, especially in a situation where the game is being developed by a small indie studio like ours. While we're in a closed beta, the alpha client continues to be supported and the alpha server is being kept online, so that folks with pre-orders that don't include closed beta access can still play with the game and get an idea for the inspiration and mechanics.

5. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

how realistic is the 2018 deadline? tbh i expected the early-access in february/march
    though i cant say im surprised its been pushed back a bit

6. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi!

The release date was updated in September on the pre-order page and in the terms and conditions, but not on the steam page. I corrected it as soon as someone told me at the beginning of the week.

I am sure you guys are disappointed. I will send an important communication later this month to update you all on the status of the game.

The game has just entered closed beta, and we still have a lot of work to do. We do not plan to release the game until we are 100% satisfied. We have redone Xkeyscore and Foxacid based on your feedback, and this takes time.

I will give you frequent updates and new content to play with every step of the way. We have a dedicated team on this project and will not reduce or make any cuts until we are finished.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Jason and Jimbo9 like this.
  7. andrea

andrea Active Agent

please give me the key i want to play to this amazing game!! :))) i can t resist! :)